Valued Contributor

HGTV's White House Special Sunday Dec. 15

HGTV finally has a date and time for their annual White House Christmas Special. It's December 15 at 5:00 eastern. I'm looking forward to it. So many volunteers who put so much effort and time into making the White House beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV's White House Special Sunday Dec. 15

[ Edited ]

Will never understand why HGTV makes it so hard to pinpoint when this show will be aired and why they tend to air it so sparingly. Given their often redundant offerings, you'd think they'd really want to highlight this one and present it several times before the actual holiday, including showing it in prime time. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Thanks, someone had provided a different day. I wish that post could be taken down. I should write down the date because they don't seem to rerun WH shows like they do every other series on that network.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @cimeranrose -- it should be great.  My anticipation got heightened by the fab video and all the pictures posted here!

Respected Contributor

I'm all set to record. Thank you⭐

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Thanks, someone had provided a different day. I wish that post could be taken down. I should write down the date because they don't seem to rerun WH shows like they do every other series on that network.

@AuntG 

I will request my thread be removed. Thank you 

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG 

@butterfly123   I don’t think you should do that. There were all kinds of great  pictures and warm thoughts shared on that thread. It’s okay!

Trusted Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG 

@butterfly123   I don’t think you should do that. There were all kinds of great  pictures and warm thoughts shared on that thread. It’s okay!

Whoops, I had that thread confused with the other more lengthy one with lots of pictures. But I still think you should leave it up, @butterfly123!

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Will never understand why HGTV makes it so hard to pinpoint when this show will be aired and why they tend to air it so sparingly. Given their often redundant offerings, you'd think they'd really want to highlight this one and present it several times before the actual holiday, including showing it in prime time. 

I was thinking the exact same thing. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you cimeranrose for posting this. I missed it last year. I sometimes don't watch HGTV too often so I miss the promos for the show. I'm looking forward to it!Smiley Happy