Trusted Contributor

Re: HGTV- Flip or Flop- anyone watch?

Can't take his wife, why she has to have the last say in picking out this and that.  Her voice just gets on my nerves.  Same thing over & over.  You can tune in at the beginning and then wait till the show is almost over to see the results.  Don't watch any longer, never did much anyway.  It's overkill!!  

I do enjoy Flea Market Flip...very nicely done.

Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV- Flip or Flop- anyone watch?

I just started watching this show within the last few months.  Her voice is often like nails on a chalk board to me and the way she looks at Tarek out of the corner of her eye while they talk to each other grates on my nerves.  LOL 

I do get a huge kick out of the way Christina comes dressed to not only look at the houses but to demo them.  The very first one I ever saw was a repeat.  Christina was sitting at a table coloring with her daughter.  She was wearing fake eyelashes, full face of make-up, leather pants, high heels, hair perfectly done.  Because that's the way all mom's sit around the house coloring with their kids.  LOL 

I like to see the transformations and I've gotten some ideas for things but it is getting to the point where everything looks the same anymore.  Plus I don't like how this is becoming a huge commercial for Joss and Maine.