Valued Contributor

Has the winner been announced yet? I didn't get a call. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I think they lost my phone number

Valued Contributor

From HGTV website:

How the Grand Prize Winners will be Determined:

Grand Prize: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be chosen by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about February 27, 2015 (the “Grand Prize Drawing”) by Ritway, Inc., an independent judging organization (“Sweepstakes Administrator”). Sponsor anticipates that the potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted either by phone, e-mail, in writing, or in person via an “ambush style” visit by Sponsor representatives at the Grand Prize Winner’s home or other location on or about March 20 - 28, 2015 (subject to change). The potential Grand Prize Winner may be filmed or otherwise recorded during such visit by Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winner (and a guest, age 21 or older) may also be required to travel to the HGTV Dream Home on “Winner Weekend” (on or about May 13-17, 2015, or other such dates to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) at Sponsor’s expense.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Honored Contributor

I had to turn it down.........didn't want to be 'ambushed' without my makeup on......lol.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}I'm keeping watch by the window so when they pull up, I'll be ready.

Valued Contributor

Looks like I could still be the winner!

Honored Contributor

I got a call...any dibs on the spare rooms...Masters Mine All Mine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**