Honored Contributor

Intelligence of a canine legend...that's the Belgian shepherd.

Honored Contributor

Thanking our lucky stars and the universe that this escapee did not shoot this brave dog. 

I'm wondering if there is a GoFundMe page for this dog's bravery.......Maybe donations to purchase bullet proof vests for him and/or other K9's. 

Years ago, It used to be that not all K9's wear bullet proof vests.  Funds weren't (maybe still aren't) available. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Wonderful outcome for this brave gorgeous K9.  Bless him! Heart

The Mayor should present him with the Keys to the City! Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Thanking our lucky stars and the universe that this escapee did not shoot this brave dog. 

I'm wondering if there is a GoFundMe page for this dog's bravery.......Maybe donations to purchase bullet proof vests for him and/or other K9's. 

Years ago, It used to be that not all K9's wear bullet proof vests.  Funds weren't (maybe still aren't) available. 

@ROMARY   That is a wonderful idea!!  Love it!!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

if you have not, find some videos  of these dogs in action their jumping skills are amazing

gorgeous dogs, 

Respected Contributor

Consider Why this "man" was a CONVICTED fugitive.  What He did with his victims children watching vs what the Animal did to restrain that Armed and Resisting fugitive. 

Which one is the REAL beast?

Respected Contributor

Re: HERO Dog!! Yoda!!

[ Edited ]

Some dogs (especially shepherds) are just amazing! I am in awe...These service dogs are so smart, wow-  
My rescue is so loveable and sweet, and dumb as dirt (cannot think past her instinct to protect us), but I love her dearly with all her imperfections! 

Respected Contributor

Attaboy, Yoda!

Honored Contributor

Good job, Yoda!

Awesome Smiley Thumbs Up Graphic

Honored Contributor

Yoda, is brave and so handsome.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.