Honored Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN

[ Edited ]

My wonderful, sane husband is a member of the NRA and supports gun control.  What he doesn't support are all those that can get their hands on them illegally yet blame always falls back on those that carry legally and have had a very extensive background check..

I hope they catch the murderers today and that justice will be served for each person murdered!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

No security cameras/videos?  As I've said before, law enforcement drones would be very handy.   RIP, victims, and hoping for complete recoveries for the injured. 

There probably are security cameras and videos and the police are using them in their ongoing investigation.  

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN

[ Edited ]

Security cameras/videos are part of the investigation and Chief would not comment on them.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

A person can use many excuses, but there are too many guns,too easy to get.

Whom are you referring to when you say: " can use many excuses"? Some one is actually "making excuses" for this atrocity?
My gun was not easy to get, nor was it cheap to get my permit.  And I am law abiding citizen trained in the use of a handgun. There are criminals who will always find a way to make or find weapons that can kill people.
hckynut(johb)
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@kdgn wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

They are radicalized folks or this is some Middle E. guys doing their thing.

And you know this how?????????????

Completely irresponsible on your part to use the latter part of your sentence-

Unverified reports on Twitter that one was of Middle Eastern descent.

And if its on Twitter it MUST be true!! Eyeroll.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Security cameras/videos are pat of the investigation and Chief would not comment on them.

They're still probably recording.

I believe they're still sweeping the building....

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

The mentally ill have access to guns in this country as easily as buying candy bars. No other civilized nation allows this insanity. I do not understand why the gun nuts have so much power. We need more testing to drive cars than to buy guns. It is beyond understanding. I have lost all hope. Our country is in the hands of lunatics.

These particular perps, though crazy, don't sound mentally ill to me.

But this isn't normal behavior, is it??

What person(s) go(es) into a building to shoot at people? Unbalanced one(s).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

No security cameras/videos?  As I've said before, law enforcement drones would be very handy.   RIP, victims, and hoping for complete recoveries for the injured. 

It's still VERY early in the investigation. If there are any videos, the police WILL pull them, and go over them with a fine toothed comb. Give the police time to conduct their investigation. Everything doesn't happen instantaneously.

As for drones in the air, all the police know is that they left in a dark colored SUV.

Do you know how many dark colored SUV's there are in any given area?

Hundreds.

So which dark colored SUV do you follow, when you don't even have a partial license plate number, or know which direction they went in?

Besides, by the time they got a drone in the air, they could be anywhere.

Honored Contributor

Saying that the mental ill,are to blame, i feel there are other reasons also, just plain terrible, we here in the usa,are killing each other,  maybe you want no  more gun control laws,you and those that support the NRA, but i do.

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A person can use many excuses, but there are too many guns,too easy to get.

Whom are you referring to when you say: " can use many excuses"? Some one is actually "making excuses" for this atrocity?
My gun was not easy to get, nor was it cheap to get my permit.  And I am law abiding citizen trained in the use of a handgun. There are criminals who will always find a way to make or find weapons that can kill people.
hckynut(johb)

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I don't know the answer, but I think we all can agree... this country has a serious violence problem.