Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Just got home, so I may have missed it, but does everyone know:

KNOWN TERRORISTS, ON THE WATCH LIST, CAN LEGALLY BUY ANY GUN THEY WANT.

Shameful.  The NRA has fought for them to have this right.

They didn't have to fight that hard, some of the people on the watch list, which is subjective by the way have no criminal record in our legal system, hence they are afforded the right to conduct their business like everyone else.  We may not like it but soo far, it can not be challenged sucessfully.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

USA has always been violent. When is it going to stop? Never as it has not stopped since the illegal europeans came into our country hundreds of years ago brutally killing millions of my ancestors in the biggest ugly genocide ever seen in the wotrld. Nobody thinks that is so terrible? Muderers get famous media attention they desire and can make the statement too.Difference is the media play by play opportunists who sadly make it like a sporting event today. Also political pundits of both sides making it all about their feel good ideology then run off to a "secure location". Criminals dont follow any laws nor terrorism so any knee jerk feel good laws will not stop them or those who would do you harm but will make soft targets even easier plentiful game. We are sadly going to see much more of this so better protect yourselves or at least  myself and my own family as the law or military isnt going to do that for you. France people dont own guns and could do nothing but watch as their relatives were gunned down. Guns dont kill people...people kill people by any means they wish and can ghet their hands on anything from guns to bombs..California has the toughest gun laws in the country along with their sanctuary cities, turned heads and unchecked gangs..along with the resultant near highest violence. . A young girl was just gunned down by an illegal who had been deported 5 times!These were not mentally disturbed people they had a mission, wore tactical gear and had a plan. This wasnt some nut job who snapped. These are the consequences of feel good decisions of our leaders who are and their family protected by armed guards who carry assult weapons 24/7 If this country was so safe they wouldnt need that protection would they if they are supposedly are Of The People and not some kind of elite rulers whose life is more important then yours. 

Actually, that isn't true. 

I live where it happened.  They aren't sure if the man dropped the gun or what, but it went off, ricocheted and hit her.  It has been deemed obvious that he had no intention of hitting her.

That will mean a lesser charge, possibly, but he didn't gun her down.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe Thanks for posting this because I have been in "my own world" all day and only found out via this thread.

I am speechless.

I am so stunned I am not even sad right now.

I am just numb.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

Just got home, so I may have missed it, but does everyone know:

KNOWN TERRORISTS, ON THE WATCH LIST, CAN LEGALLY BUY ANY GUN THEY WANT.

Shameful.  The NRA has fought for them to have this right.

They didn't have to fight that hard, some of the people on the watch list, which is subjective by the way have no criminal record in our legal system, hence they are afforded the right to conduct their business like everyone else.  We may not like it but soo far, it can not be challenged sucessfully.

Of course we can change it.  It's absolutely insane that known terrorists domestic or foreign, can buy any gun they want in America.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

What's being reported is scary. The police are telling people in the area to lock their doors and stay away from the windows. They're saying some homes have bullet holes in them. I guess I'd be hiding in a room not exposed to the outdoors with loaded gun in hand. 

At this point they seem fixated on a church because something is making them suspicious of this building. They have their dogs with them. I hope they all stay safe. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed because of controversal content