Esteemed Contributor

Re: HELP.....Anyone Else Having a Technical Issue?

Yes, I had issues ordering the Kitchen Aid mixer last night. It was saying pick a color when I did pick a color! (And I tried 3 different browsers).

I ended up calling CS to order and then they didn't have the color I wanted so I ordered a different color. BUT then the nice ladies on here said my original color WAS available again SO I called CS back and got the color I wanted lol. (what a going on!).

So I thought it was my computer being others on here saw the mixer and colors OK but I guess not if others were having issues too?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I'm having issues with viewing "Notifications" in this forum. When I click it there is nothing to see...no present or past notifications from members who hearted my posts.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

The site is working as it always has....poorly at best.  They repair it RARELY with duck tape.  I would not bother complaining as it only goes to deaf ears.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been having any issues. Videos are playing fine and I've made multiple orders over the weekend without any problems. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm having issues with viewing "Notifications" in this forum. When I click it there is nothing to see...no present or past notifications from members who hearted my posts.Woman Frustrated

@SilleeMee

Many people (including me) were having this issue. It appears to be fixed now - at least, for me on an iPad.

Just FYI - whenever you do have an issue with the website, you'll get the best/quickest response if you post in the Customer Care forum (where the moderators look for such things) and put "Moderator Please" or something similar in the thread title.

Someone had reported it there this morning but had done nothing to flag it for moderators, so no moderator responded.

I created a post to the Moderators attention, and within 15 min. it was working again. Someone had made a snotty comment that I never saw because the moderator poofed it 😂, probably to the effect that there was already another thread there. But if things aren't brought specifically to a moderator's attention it might not catch their eye.

Not trying to be preachy, just helpful to get things looked at quicker for everyone. Hope yours is okay now.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I'm having the same issues can't order online. I called customer service and the gal I talked too said they are having an issue and don't know when it will be fixed. As far as I know its been out since Sunday. You can't pick a color or size on anything. You can call in and order.  I wonder if they will extend the price dates seeing as how they have been off line since Sunday and some of the item prices  I was looking at expire on the 25th tomorrow. I was thinking maybe we should not order now maybe they have been hacked and arn't telling anyone yet.

Honored Contributor

I am having notifications problems today. 

Honored Contributor

I was just looking at my notifications and when I went back to the notification page, it now says I have none.

They really need to get things fixed. This is the holiday shopping season. I don't think they want to give people a reason to go somewhere else, simply because their webiste doesn't work well.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I was just looking at my notifications and when I went back to the notification page, it now says I have none.

They really need to get things fixed. This is the holiday shopping season. I don't think they want to give people a reason to go somewhere else, simply because their webiste doesn't work well.

Must be going in-and-out, then. Bummer. It WAS working earlier, if only briefly I guess :-(

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Notifications worked for split second then they disappeared again.