Regular Contributor

Re: HELLO ALL...WHAT'S FOR DINNER?? It's Been a While...

On 3/16/2014 SStar said: Salad with pot roast sandwich is on the menu tonight.

I haven't cooked a pot roast in forever.....maybe my sister in law could loan me enough to make a sandwich??

Sounds comfy Star!

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 alexinflorida said:

Oh my....now I'm craving home-made sourdough bread. With basil butter.............

Argh Sydney......off to cook my fish.

Enjoy!!

You're sooo good Alex, lol.

Super Contributor

Hi, Alex. It's been a long time since I've seen you post. Sounds like you're doing great.

Super Contributor

Salmon baked in olive oil.......brown rice and broccoli in olive oil and a dash of soy sauce.

Super Contributor

I tried a new recipe tonight for healthy turkey meatballs using ground turkey breast , flax meal and oat fiber , all blended together with vegetables and spices. Low carb,sugar, high fiber.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2014 gazelle77 said: I tried a new recipe tonight for healthy turkey meatballs using ground turkey breast , flax meal and oat fiber , all blended together with vegetables and spices. Low carb,sugar, high fiber.

Sorry, but.....{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Good to see you Alex!! You have been missed.

Supper tonight was lasagna (frozen kind popped in the oven) and salad. That was about all I was up to fooling with tonight. lol

Hope we see you around more!!!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

It was cold today so I let a beef roast cook in the crock pot all day, then added potatoes, onions and carrots for the last hour or so. It came out so good, the meat was literally falling apart it was so tender.

I served the meat and veggies with salad, green beans and some hot rolls I baked. Mixed berries and grapes for dessert, along with some no bake cookies.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2014 gazelle77 said: I tried a new recipe tonight for healthy turkey meatballs using ground turkey breast , flax meal and oat fiber , all blended together with vegetables and spices. Low carb,sugar, high fiber.

I think that sounds good and I probably would like it. Did you serve any kind of sauce with them?