Esteemed Contributor

HAVE YOU PURCHSED FROM WISH?

A day goes by that I don't see E-mails from Wish.  I have to say that I have been tempted because they have great looking items with more than reasonable prices.  However, since they are not in the US I hesitate to order anything.  So, I am asking the question, have you purchased from them and if so was it worth it?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: HAVE YOU PURCHSED FROM WISH?

Wish?   Never heard of them.  Aren't there enough domestic retailers to spend your money with?    

IMO, Buy American !!

Honored Contributor

Don't do it, you'll be sorry.  The item you receive is likely not the same as in the picture/description.  Sizing is way off from ours.  Search "don't buy from Wish".

Respected Contributor

I've never received any emails from them, and that's fine with me.

Valued Contributor

I wouldn’t trust that company; they have terrible reviews. All customers rant about waiting long periods of time for their items to arrive, and that the clothing is not at all the way it appears in their listings - very cheaply made, very thin fabrics, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  - The girl I follow on You Tube has made several purchases from Wish.  She hasn't complained about anything thus far.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  - The girl I follow on You Tube has made several purchases from Wish.  She hasn't complained about anything thus far.

She’s probably being paid to say that stuff. I’ve heard bad things about their quality and sizing too. Would not order.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a couple of pieces of driftwood for my aquariums. One was really small, but one was nice. You always have to be a smart shopper. A lot of things on Wish are iffy, at best, but there are some real things you can buy and get a good price on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I have bought some things from Wish, mostly makeup brushes and makeup.

I have no complaints.

The quality of the makeup I would say would be comparable to what you might find by Wet 'N Wild.

True, you won't have your products in less than 24 hours after ordering, but if you don't care when it arrives, like I do, then they are an option to get  some trinkets for not a whole a lot of money.

Give it a try, and see what you think.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Took a long time for my purchase to arrive. Just a word of caution if you are ordering clothing. I purchased a top and it ran VERY small. I am a size 2, ordered a small and couldn't wear it.