Honored Contributor

HAVE YOU EVER HIRED AN ORGANIZER?

I have way too much stuff....overwhelmed at times...............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: HAVE YOU EVER HIRED AN ORGANIZER?

My great niece is a professional organizer and she does jobs from the smallest to the largest. People love it because sometimes they are just to overwhelmed by all their stuff they have collected and piled up. When she is done they are so happy and feel like they can actually enjoy what they love once it is all organized. I would say go for it!

Respected Contributor

No, because I am so organized it's ridiculous.....

Trusted Contributor

No, but I would love too !!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not organized at all, I just don't live with "stuff".

Respected Contributor

No but I would LOVE to hire one!  I have been slowing but surely going through all the stuff we have accumulated over the years.  I would love to be able to have someone come to our home and help us get rid of what we no longer use or need.  I think it would be much faster than the way we are doing it now. 

Honored Contributor

I LOVE all my "junque"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

No, but I have hired people to haul off stuff.  It feels so good to see junk drive off — lol.

Honored Contributor

No.  I am an organizer by nature.  When my father passed, I organized my mother's house.  49 years of stuff.  Then my sister got divorced, she and the kids moved in with all their junk.  Due to unfortunate circumstances, she's moved out and had to leave her stuff behind.  So, I am organizing my mother's house a second time.  It should be finished up in May.  It's so freeing moving out stuff nobody uses or wants.  If you can afford it, do it.  Well worth it.

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover,  there is an ongoing 'purging & organizing ' thread in the Home forum. Those posters are champs at this subject!!