Valued Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED CLEAN BOSS BY JOY MANGANO

[ Edited ]

Yes! I bought it when first introduced.  I love that it is natural, so many chemical based cleaners make it hard to breathe for me.  It is heavily based in thyme so many complaints on h.sn ranted about that, yet Joy was very clear about the smell. Love that I can use around pets, and kids too.  It is also a good sanitizer ( just spray and let it dry) use about the toilets or heavily used areas like pet beds, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

NO, and I would NEVER buy any of the INFERIOR QUALITY stuff (junk) she sells.

Respected Contributor

Average cleaning, but OH, what a STENCH!  I coughed for an hour.  Sent it back.  

Respected Contributor

No, been disappointed by her products too many times.

Respected Contributor

ETARe: HAS ANYONE TRIED CLEAN BOSS BY JOY MANGANO

[ Edited ]

@pdlinda wrote:

@vsm   I LOVE the thyme scent and have it on auto delivery.  I use it constantly in the kitchen and bathroom and think it does an excellent job!

I think I paid $29.99 for 4 bottles w/ free S/H.  Is that today's price?

I bought it when it was launched.

Thanks for the encouragement, @pdlinda .  I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Scent is so personal -- hope I like it as much as you do, or at least find it inoffensive.

ETA: Yes, price is the same.

Trusted Contributor

I now use Boulder Clean -- it has a very light scent of thyme.  I tried Joy's other cleaner when it first came out.  It was so strong smelling.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat I love it. It is a totally NATURAL HERBAL EXTRACT of Thyme that kills germs. The smell is NATURAL….AND THE PRODUCT IS NONTOXIC. Few germ killing products can say this. The people that complain of the herbal scent want some fake flowery smell…. I love the natural scent of the spray. Google “7th generation disinfectant spray”…. It is the same thing on the market, but not as strong in potency as CLEAN BOSS.
Honored Contributor

If the smell is what bothers a person,why not add a few drops  of a essential oil?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:
@TeddixatI love it. It is a totally NATURAL HERBAL EXTRACT of Thyme that kills germs. The smell is NATURAL….AND THE PRODUCT IS NONTOXIC. Few germ killing products can say this. The people that complain of the herbal scent want some fake flowery smell…. I love the natural scent of the spray. Google “7th generation disinfectant spray”…. It is the same thing on the market, but not as strong in potency as CLEAN BOSS.

Perfectly worded, and all the above. I actually was so surprised how much I liked it.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

If the smell is what bothers a person,why not add a few drops  of a essential oil

Why go through the expense and bother when those customers can find clean, natural products that have a pleasant fragrance?