Esteemed Contributor

HAS ANYONE TRIED CLEAN BOSS BY JOY MANGANO

I took the plunge,  price seemed great plus free shipping today on HSN.  Reviews are good.  Has Anyone here tried it?

Honored Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED CLEAN BOSS BY JOY MANGANO

@Teddixat   No, what is it?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Yes everyday and love it. No streaks.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Yes everyday and love it. No streaks.

@MarkeieMarkDo you have the lemon scent or the thyme? I bought the thyme today, because the lemon wasn't offered (though apparently it has been in the past). Lots of reviews complained about the thyme scent. I'm willing to give it a try because of the low price and the free shipping.

Respected Contributor

In tried  the previous version , it was the worst product i have ever bought , the smell lingered for hours , in my opinion worse than any chemical cleaner. It was thyme . At the time i wasn't sensitive to scents. I think it had the most negative reviews on HSN of any product. 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

In tried  the previous version , it was the worst product i have ever bought , the smell lingered for hours , in my opinion worse than any chemical cleaner. It was thyme . At the time i wasn't sensitive to scents. I think it had the most negative reviews on HSN of any product. 

I did want to add the current version only has a 2.8 rating out of 287 reviews , you have to read past the 1 st 2 pages , please come back and correct me after you recieve it , not every product is right for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vsm   I LOVE the thyme scent and have it on auto delivery.  I use it constantly in the kitchen and bathroom and think it does an excellent job!

I think I paid $29.99 for 4 bottles w/ free S/H.  Is that today's price?

I bought it when it was launched.

Trusted Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@vsm   I LOVE the thyme scent and have it on auto delivery.  I use it constantly in the kitchen and bathroom and think it does an excellent job!

I think I paid $29.99 for 4 bottles w/ free S/H.  Is that today's price?

I bought it when it was launched.

Same here.

Honored Contributor

No and I won't.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MarkeieMark @pdlinda   I did order it in Thyme and yes $29.50 for 4 bottles free shipping.

i always read reviews but you have to learn how to discern reviews.   For the most part people like it.  Yes some didn't like the thyme but some did and most said the scent didn't linger.  I got it mostly  for cleaning my bathroom  tile and floor.   It's returnable if it doesn't work but I'm sure I can use it to clean my patio and furniture.