Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED CLEAN BOSS BY JOY MANGANO

Yes, I love the smell.  I am on AD for the product. My favorite job it does is glass.  No streaks at all.  Also use it on the baby's toys to disinfect.  Don't understand why some comment on a product they haven't bought but it seems the same ones do it often.

Respected Contributor

Have not tried it before, but did order it after watching the recent presentation. Hoping for good results.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have it on auto-delivery from Joy’s last TS as does my married daughter. We both like it very much. I use it all over the house. I like using it in the bathrooms and especially in the kitchen. I spray down all the counters and stove and even the table. It cuts grease well and rinses cleanly.  And knowing it’s killing yucky germs or whatever is what I like. The smell doesn’t bother me at all. For me, it’s a slight maybe Listerine scent but dissipates soon enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden   thank you.  I appreciate your post.  Some folks have very sensitive olefactories.   Heck if all else fails I will dissect and clean my patio with it.  

Respected Contributor

Received my order today and absolutely LOVE the product. It does everything Joy says it does.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

If the smell is what bothers a person,why not add a few drops  of a essential oil

Why go through the expense and bother when those customers can find clean, natural products that have a pleasant fragrance?  

It's probably not a good idea to mix other things with it. jmho tho.

New Contributor

I have 3 bottle of it and they all went in the garbage. The smell is awful and not a "clean" smell. It also doesn't clean well. I originally wrote to the company because none of the 3 sprayers worked. No response. There is nothing positive to say about this product. Save your money. 

New Contributor

I bought 3 bottles and they all went in the garbage. The smell is horrid and it doesn't clean as stated. Originally, I wrote to the company because all 3 of the sprayers did not work. No response. Nothing good to say about this product. Save your money.

Trusted Contributor

I have ordered and reordered-it's very effective and cleans everything.

Trusted Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@vsm   I LOVE the thyme scent and have it on auto delivery.  I use it constantly in the kitchen and bathroom and think it does an excellent job!

I think I paid $29.99 for 4 bottles w/ free S/H.  Is that today's price?

I bought it when it was launched.

I think the scent grows on you-just smells clean now.