Honored Contributor

Re: HARRY SLATKIN IS BACK ON THE q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea of books is really cute with the candles inside but I bought candles in jars last year and don't need a repeat.  That man loves to talk.  I had to change the channel.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I bought the winter wonderland and can't decide on the set of 2 larger ones...................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@Texussgal wrote:

I am thrilled to see him back on the "Q".  His products are really the very best.  I know they are a little more expensive, but so very much worth the money.  The quality is above and beyond, so I am really looking forward to his new HomeWorx products!

@Texussgal

Thanks for your comments Smiley Happy

I just ordered the Winter and Autumn and I'm really looking forward to getting them because of all the good reviews, like yours!

Super Contributor

I was also very happy that Harry Slatkin & candles are back . I know they're pricey, but the essential oils are there , so the scent travels throughout several rooms . 

In the past, I purchased a number of candles, home fragrances and ceramic figurals . It was always fun to see the ceramic designs , he would bring to the Q, especially at Christmas.  They were always unique & good quality . We still have & display the holiday polar bear & candy store at Christmas. 

It's just great to see someone so well-liked like Harry, from years past, return with their product line. 

Today I purchased one of each tsv , for three family members. The Autumn tin will go to the person, whose favorite season is Autumn. Next, Holiday Treats is going to someone who loves to bake. The Winter tin will be going to another who loves Christmas .  They were the perfect assortment . Thank you , Harry, and welcome back ! All the best . 

Honored Contributor

I bought the winter wonderland, and 2 sets of the 3 wick candles-they look huge.

I wonder how they will compare to BBW.

I know he sold there for a bit..............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

I agree with you.  He does love to talk.  I guess we take the good with the bad.  I do feel his products are beyond what I can find in my area.  That being said, I think they are a little bit pricey, so for me, I would either have to save, wait and see if they have a nice, manageable easy pay, or pass on them.  I listened to him when he was on with Nancy, and it seems that there are a lot of scents in each candle.  I wonder if they would be overpowering.  I guess I will have to give them a shot to see if they would work for me.  I live in an apartment and sure don't want something so very strong it would overpower me or give me a headache.  I loved Dennis Basso's beautiful white candle and the scent was perfect for my space.  I don't think he makes it anymore.