Honored Contributor

HARRY SLATKIN IS BACK ON THE q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Slatkin is back...I think he is having a TSV in a couple of days

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: HARRY SLATKIN IS BACK ON THE q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is that?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He makes quality candles.

He is the King of Fragrance.

I am betting the formula will change.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contained inappropriate side photos.

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 Yeah, hopefully they won't change to a cheaper version as they tend to do.  Kind of like Philosophy?????

Esteemed Contributor

I have not found a quality, fragrant candle since Harry stopped his candles...I am looking forward to his return! 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing Harry Slatkin and the products he will offer. I wonder if his lovely wife, Laura, will make an appearance?

What's the difference between Harry's Homeworx candles and Laura's Nest candles - other than a difference in the fragrances?

Regular Contributor

I am thrilled to see him back on the "Q".  His products are really the very best.  I know they are a little more expensive, but so very much worth the money.  The quality is above and beyond, so I am really looking forward to his new HomeWorx products!

Occasional Contributor

Just found out today that Harry Slatkin is back!  I am so thrilled.  I love his candles.  I hope he will continue to bring us the lovely ceramic figurals also.  After the candle is gone, you can use the figurals as decorative accents.  I have many from years ago that I still use.  Two of my favorites are the 3 piece fruit set and the 3 piece seashell set.  Please do more of these.

Respected Contributor

@Fair Lady wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing Harry Slatkin and the products he will offer. I wonder if his lovely wife, Laura, will make an appearance?

What's the difference between Harry's Homeworx candles and Laura's Nest candles - other than a difference in the fragrances?

Price