Respected Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

STOP WITH ALL THE HARRY & MEGHAN TOPICS!!!! 

MODERERATOR: PLEASE CONSIDER A SEPARATE FORUM TOPIC FOR THESE UNENDING COMMENTS.

I second that!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@bonappetit wrote:

MODERERATOR: PLEASE CONSIDER A SEPARATE FORUM TOPIC FOR THESE UNENDING COMMENTS.

I second that!

Maybe like the Gamers forum where you need permission to join and it's hidden in the Q basement😕

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@bonappetit wrote:

I second that!

@KKJ @bonappetit  The Mods said no more forums. However, they won’t see your request here. Either @  them or send them an email so they can tell you.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Everything else aside, Harry really doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the drawer... Added to all the other faux pas reported about Harry and the picture of someone that's either not so bright or not playing with a full deck would seem to emerge... Could be that his affable clown persona was actually hiding something much darker...

Harry is NOT related to the Royals - and he hates having his pics taken - and the very restrictive lifestyle. You need to be born into it.
Honored Contributor

"This is The One" will be known henceforth as "Harry's Song."  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: HARRY'S SONG TO MEGHAN

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Everything else aside, Harry really doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the drawer... Added to all the other faux pas reported about Harry and the picture of someone that's either not so bright or not playing with a full deck would seem to emerge... Could be that his affable clown persona was actually hiding something much darker...

@stevieb 

This is not a nice  thing to say about some one most  of us don't know. Maybe you do, and can speak about Harry, Meghan and the Royal family. 

Well of course I don't know him but I can read, and no, I don't mean just the Q boards or the tabloids... Not nice? Well, as the old saying goes, sometimes the truth hurts... I believe it's been suggested by those far more 'in the know' than I that a lot of his antics were a form of royal rebellion and in response to emotional issues and his academic record speaks for itself... I don't believe anything is being stated here that would qualify as breaking news... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@bonappetit wrote:

I second that!

@KKJ @bonappetit  The Mods said no more forums. However, they won’t see your request here. Either @  them or send them an email so they can tell you.

You can believe that if all these threads were going the way some folks would like to insist they go, there'd be no hue and cry to limit them... But take heart, this will soon be old news and we can get back to the usual stale thread topics...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

This reminds me of the decisions made during his Las Vegas days....he is making choices he can't undo.  Sad song....sad situation.

Unfortunately I think this woman will ruin his life. Never ever anyone should separate their new spouses from their families. Bad strategic thinking!

He needed someone classy,from good family ( who understands great family ties ) and who could keep him from troubles. He is a problem child from a problem family so she is being from the broken home is not going to help.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

This reminds me of the decisions made during his Las Vegas days....he is making choices he can't undo.  Sad song....sad situation.

Unfortunately I think this woman will ruin his life. Never ever anyone should separate their new spouses from their families. Bad strategic thinking!

He needed someone classy,from good family ( who understands great family ties ) and who could keep him from troubles. He is a problem child from a problem family so she is being from the broken home is not going to help.

"classy," "good family," "problem child,"problem family," "broken home" -- did I miss anything here?

Sounds like something an 18th century dowager might opine. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

How can some of you be so hateful against your fellow human beings who have done nothing to you nor impacted your life in any way?  Easy when you're hiding behind a keyboard.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.