Honored Contributor

Re: HARRY'S SONG TO MEGHAN

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama 

I don't think interest in them will fade at all.  In fact for a while it might be worse than it was.  They are keen to start charities and do other work.  Just like Jackie Kennedy, they follow them everywhere.  Jackie was threatened when she left the inner circle to marry that creep Onassis.  When he died, she moved back to New York and got a job.  Everyone who worked with her said she worked hard, and was excellent at what she did

Esteemed Contributor

I find it so sad that Harry seems to be giving up so much, especially his family that loves him and his heritage (the good and bad). Megan wasn't happy though, so I suppose it was inevitable. We shall see how all of this works out....I'm sure they will not be out of the limelight or living a quiet and secluded life, but his life will never be the same.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I find it so sad that Harry seems to be giving up so much, especially his family that loves him and his heritage (the good and bad). Megan wasn't happy though, so I suppose it was inevitable. We shall see how all of this works out....I'm sure they will not be out of the limelight or living a quiet and secluded life, but his life will never be the same.

In what way is he giving up his family and heritage? The Queen released a statement that said anything but that. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Never decry someone's quest for freedom if you weren't born with a yoke around your neck and never degrade those who seek it by calling them dim-witted.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Never decry someone's quest for freedom if you weren't born with a yoke around your neck and never degrade those who seek it by calling them dim-witted.

^^^^^^^^^

THANK YOU!

Honored Contributor

I'd bet every dollar I have that no such thing ever happened.  It doesn't even make sense.  He was at a function and magically a song came on his Instagram account...huh....what does that even mean?  It sounds like someone who know what Instagram is made up and the haters are spreading it.  I wonder how Harry managers to carry Instragram around with him to functions....LOL

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Prince Harry stepped out on Thursday to host the Rugby League World Cup 2021 draw. Behind-the-scenes videos of the event were shared afterwards on the Sussex Royal Instagram story, but it was the song the video montage was set to that has ears piqued.

The event, which saw the prince chatting to youngster's in the Queen's garden, was marked with an official Instagram video set to Stone Roses hit ..This Is The One, which famously features the lyrics:  “I’d like to leave the country for a month of Sundays, burn the town where I was born.”

Given that Meghan and Harry have just shared their plans to split their time between the U.K. and North America going forward, the lyrics could be interpreted as a nod to their recent announcement.

However, a royal source tells PEOPLE that the Rugby Football League chose the track as it is often played at matches, and that Meghan and Harry had nothing to do with the selection. 

~yahoo

This song is also played ahead of every Manchester United home game in Old Trafford, Ian Brown being a lifelong United supporter. The song was written by Ian Brown and John Squire.

LOL   I'm sure the haters will find away to link it to Meghan and Harry anyway.  The aren't going to let truth and common sense get in the way.....LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Up next on Harry's IG will be Frank Sinatra's " I Did It My Way" 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418, I believe that I can provide an opinion here, and am not required to justify  that opinion....same as you. If you wish to challenge others, that's your perrogative. I simply gave my opinion and will not get into any type of discourse with you. Have a great evening.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Everything else aside, Harry really doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the drawer... Added to all the other faux pas reported about Harry and the picture of someone that's either not so bright or not playing with a full deck would seem to emerge... Could be that his affable clown persona was actually hiding something much darker...

Or maybe it's just a song .

Maybe... But especially at this point, optics matter and he should know that...  Regardless of the song, his judgment has clearly not always been the best... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...