Valued Contributor

HAPPY HOUSEWIFE,HCKYNUT, CINDY....and whomever else was ...

married on this day...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! May there be MANY MORE!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY HOUSEWIFE,HCKYNUT, CINDY....and whomever else was ...

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Preds, that is beautiful...

I STILL have NO idea how to post that type of pic....

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I just look up images, copy and paste, EMT.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much from my wife and I. She just got back from Missouri where she went to pick up a 9 year old boxer given up by his owner. He will now be going to South Dakota to a foster that my adopt him. Anyways, going out for her favorite Mexican in about an hour, not sure if my mother-in-law excepted my invite. Hey "Preds", thank you for that beautiful picture". Very thoughtful of you.
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much. There were 4 weddings at the church the day we got married - ours was first - early at 9:30 AM. We split the cost of flowers for the church so that was a big savings, and they were beautiful - ivory roses - which was what I also carried.

We never like going out on VD as everything is so crowded so we went out Thursday instead. tonight we are staying in - having steak, roasted potatoes and salad and wine. My DH is ushering at church tomorrow at 8 AM so we have to get to bed early to be up by 6AM.

Valued Contributor

hckynut- you are welcome! THANK YOU and Mrs. Hckynut for all the rescue work you do!!

happy housewife- How long have you been married? Thank you for sharing your story.. that sounds great but easy on the wine or you may not make it to church... LOL

Respected Contributor

Happy Anniversary John and Happy Housewife.

Respected Contributor

Happy Anniversary to all!

Valued Contributor

Happy Anniversary