Respected Contributor

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

[ Edited ]

I want to say hello and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my forum friends and all new posters here.

@shell garden I love my new rose gold computer. I have done updates and HP updates and no problems. Love the rose gold color and how easy it types. Everything I have done has been no problem with this system. I deleted all the Start tiles and just added back the Control Panel and a few others I use the most. I use Outlook and not Windows Mail so I set Outlook as the default for mail. The sound is awesome on this. I installed my Microsoft Office 2007 and the Greeting Card program that came free with the computer with no problem. The software package that was free came two weeks after the computer arrived. No problem using it without it as some stated in the reviews. I just used the McAfee Virus until I decide which one to put on myself. Never used Bitdefender Virus before so if anyone has I welcome your advice.

@Preds@ShowMe@loveschocolate @dooBdoo and anyone I forgot thanks for your posts also.

My daughter is better after her surgery, my sister’s chemo is doing well and my niece has her brain surgery next Tuesday. She has it at Duke Hospital in NC so she is in good hands.

I hope everyone has a peaceful and happy time with your families. My son will be here this Christmas but will be going back to live in Dallas as he has a great job offer. At least he was home for 10 months to enjoy.

love to all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Much joyousness to you, @MKR14.  Best of luck through what sounds like pretty harrowing medical stuff.🎄

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

@MKR14 Yes, Merry Christmas and a blessed and healthy 2018 to you!

Happy holiday season to all!

Honored Contributor

To all of you,

http://www.clipartsuggest.com/images/779/photo-006-happy-holidays-animated-penguin-rm-christmas-snags-album-6xbKov-clipart.gif

Super Contributor

@MKR14. . . .    A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, and many thanks for your good wishes. Please know that I am sending prayers and hugs your way for you and your family for blessings for all health issues. May 2018 see all of these issues resolved fully and peacefully.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

Happy holidays to you too.  

Honored Contributor

@MKR14.  Happy Holidays to you as well.  

Honored Contributor

See the source image

To you and yours also.  
Honored Contributor

See the source image

Sending blessings for peace and healing for you and your family.  May you all feel the Magic of the Holiday Season. 

Thank you @MKR14.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

@MKR14Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year. WIshing the same to all of the posters here! Merry Christmas everyone! pinky