Trusted Contributor

I realize your birthday was yesterday.  I was at my sister's all day and didn't get home and in bed until 11pm.  Was laying there and all of a sudden I was like "oh no", today is gardenman's birthday and I didn't get to wish you a very happy birthday. I'm so sorry.  I hope you managed to have a good one despite everything that is going on now and we don't really get to celebrate and go out.  That's how mine was.  Once again, I'm sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday on your actual birthday.  Let's all hope this goes away soon and we can enjoy life again.  Here's to a better year in 2021.

Respected Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARDENMAN

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Respected Contributor

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday!

Valued Contributor

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARDENMAN !!!  I hope you enjoy a FABULOUS day celebrating !!

Honored Contributor

Happy belated birthday, @gardenman --  your posts are always informative and fun to read!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Belated Birthday @gardenman  I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend 🎈🎂🎉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GARDENMAN!!!! FLY EAGLES FLY!

images (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  Oh!  My!  How did you sneek past us?  We would never miss a chance to tell you happy birthday.

Hope it was wonderful and as the saying goes...."Everyday above ground is a good day". 

Be safe and know you have many friends here.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks, everyone! I had a lovely birthday. I'd made a chocolate cake on Thursday and had a big slice of that. Did some yard work. Used my new power washer to wash the porch and my car. And that's about it. Not bad as days go. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!