Respected Contributor

@OCG wrote:

Happy Birthday to Cher.  What a wonderful entertainer.  I was lucky enough to see her live in December 2019 before the pandemic shut all performances down. 

@OCG ....that is FABULOUS.  So many have posted that they actually saw Cher in person, in concert.  Lucky people.

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Happy Birthday, beautiful Cher!  Heart

I was able to see her (very close seating) at a concert.   

Beyond beautiful woman and voice.

As far as her outstanding Bob Mackie fashions, I'll always remember her lime green (maybe chartreuse?) dress and turban with either dark navy or black trim.

I wish I could find a photo of that beautiful costume. 

She wore it on one of her Cher or Sonny and Cher TV shows.  

@ROMARY ....if you find that picture, I would love to see it.  It sounds wonderful.  I always loved watching the Sonny and Cher show.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

BTW, Cher's Mom is turning 95 now . 

@Shelbelle ....I always thought Cher had a beautiful mother.  This is a picture of her....two years ago, but still a pretty lady.

Esteemed Contributor

We were entertained by Cher for many years.  Sonny and Cher is how they started out, loved all of their shows.  Happy Birthday Cher, love you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@candyagain  Moonstruck was one of the best movies ever.  I am ashamed to say how many times I have watched that movie.  

Respected Contributor

She was not my favorite but she's quite talented, to be sure.  Hope she had a lovely day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat 

Also a favorite of mine...that dress she wore to the opera was beyond beautiful...Her hair!  I come from an Italian family so it was especially wonderful....Mama coming back from the dead...so funny!

And, of course....Snap out of it!

Valued Contributor
Hey Kitty, did you see Cher's special on the Smithsonian channel last night?
Cher and the loneliest elephant. I love elephants she does also.
I'm sure they'll run it again, check your TV guide 😁
It so good!!
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@candyagain  Moonstruck was one of the best movies ever.  I am ashamed to say how many times I have watched that movie.  

@Teddixat    I with you lousgirl, I have watched Moonstruck many times.  I don't know if anyone mentioned Mermaids. That was another good movie for Cher. I would love to see her in concert. What a performer. 

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Me, too! Even if I catch part of it, I'll watch. "Snap out of it!"  Woman Happy