Honored Contributor

I can't remember exactly when it was, but maybe around 20 years ago during one of her tours, I saw her in concert here.  Of course it was amazing.

Also, way back further in the day (when her youngest was a baby), she and Sonny did a show here that I attended.  It was kind of like a bit on the Sonny & Cher show and interesting, since they were divorced and she was married to Allman.  At the end, she brought out the baby and some jokes were made, but it was like the end of the S&C show when they would bring Chastity out.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Such a talent indeed, and very unique singing voice. I was a huge fan in the '70s when Sonny & Cher had their show and after when she had her own variety show on TV.  I had all her record albums from the '70s.

@KKJ ......wow, Wish I had some of her 70s albums.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay  Yes, it was fun.  I didn't remember off the top of my head exactly what year I last saw her so I had to go look through my ticket stubs.  It was the Here We Go Again Tour.  🎟🎫 💚

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Another Cher fan.  Follow her on Twitter.  Likes to use all Caps!  She's led such an interesting life.  

@LyndaGee ....I don't do Twitter, but I know it would be a blast to follow her.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I can't remember exactly when it was, but maybe around 20 years ago during one of her tours, I saw her in concert here.  Of course it was amazing.

Also, way back further in the day (when her youngest was a baby), she and Sonny did a show here that I attended.  It was kind of like a bit on the Sonny & Cher show and interesting, since they were divorced and she was married to Allman.  At the end, she brought out the baby and some jokes were made, but it was like the end of the S&C show when they would bring Chastity out.

@chickenbutt .....I envy you and anyone else who ever attended her performances.  What memories for all of you..

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@kittykatkay  Yes, it was fun.  I didn't remember off the top of my head exactly what year I last saw her so I had to go look through my ticket stubs.  It was the Here We Go Again Tour.  🎟🎫 💚

@SloopJohnB .....WOW.  Y'all are making me jealous, lol.

See the source image

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay 💘

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@kittykatkay 💘

@SloopJohnB.....thank you and back at cha!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHER

[ Edited ]

And The Beat Goes On ..... 🎼 😻 @kittykatkay 

Trusted Contributor

I like Cher also, just have to stop listening when she goes off on politics

Saw her "farewell" concert a few years ago....turns out it wasn't farewell

afterall.  She put on a good show, and thankfully at that time she didn't

bring her politics onto the stage, but my goodness, she sure does

have a potty mouth.