Trusted Contributor

Re: HAPPINESS IS.......................

Cats!  

Honored Contributor

A snuggling kitty keeping me warm at night...........on second thought........maybe she is just trying to keep HERSELF warm.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@shell garden, absolutely ,  you are right ,  i have a little shihtzu boy he's  getting to be a little senior at 9, dark chocolate and white.The are such joyful sweet babies,  my favorite breed.Hugs from my little Riley!enjoy every second!Maryanne

@Keeper of the koi....awww, Rilely sounds adorable!  My little female shih ztu just turned 10 and is as active and happy as when she was a younger pup, lol.  They are our little blessings....my favorite breed also.  Hugs from my little Kaylin to your sweet Riley!

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

My baby shih ztu.....

Almost identical to my sweet Havanese😊

@tansy...don't we just love our babies?  awwwww!

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe....here is a picture of your Mr. Lucky when you first brought him home....awwwww

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@ShowMe....here is a picture of your Mr. Lucky when you first brought him home....awwwww

That is the cutest kitten.  Is there a recent one?  @shell garden @ShowMe

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

That is the cutest kitten.  Is there a recent one?  @shell garden @ShowMe

He was adorable when I got him.....but now he is a real beauty.  Looks nothing like he did when that picture was taken.  He now has very definite markings, dark where he was light.....  But, he still has his blue eyes.  Have no idea how much he weighs now, but he is not a light weight.....not fat, just a very big cat.

Up until this last week he would curl up and sleep in the bed he had when he was a kitten.  I did get him a new bed this past week.....brought it home, and now he won't go in his old bed.  I haven't the heart yet to do anything with the old one yet....  He managed to turn it over on its side next to the new bed, and that is where it is now......

Unfortunately I have no way of posting current pictures of him on here.  Sorry about that.  We did have a poster on Mr. Lucky's thread that would post pictures for me, but sort of dropped out.....

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Shell.....thanks so much for posting this. 

Esteemed Contributor

You are welcome SHOWME.......hope you have a good night ahead.  Snuggle and stay warm with Mr. Lucky.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden.......did I tell you he is now letting me give him belly rubs?  He apparently has decided he likes that.....