Highlighted
Honored Contributor

HALLOWEEN IS COMING !

[ Edited ]

Michael's has some things, Target is showing about five different collections and Cost Plus World Market is also beginning to show what they have.

If you want to see Target's collections, search their site for Halloween. You can't order yet but you can see the items.

I am so ready for autumn and Halloween decorating!

And I want this clock Woman Wink

image.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oooo.... I like that!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam

OK, I am going to admit I also want the Halloween radio and Ouija serving tray Woman Very Happy

Fun stuff to look at.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Cool but that skull is starting to freak me out.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Michael's has some things, Target is showing about five different collections and Cost Plus World Market is also beginning to show what they have.

If you want to see Target's collections, search their site for Halloween. You can't order yet but you can see the items.

I am so ready for autumn and Halloween decorating!

And I want this clock Woman Wink

image.png

Oh that is awesome!

I was at Walmart yesterday and picked up two nightgowns. One says, 
" this is my cat costume" and the other says " I'm a witch in the morning" HAHA

Target used to do cute Halloween toe socks. 

Halloween is huge at my house. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JaxsMom

We do Halloween big time, also.  We have an in-law who loves Halloween so much her entire family does it twice a year.

It always makes me feel happy when I start to see fall decorations.  OK, it's a little early right now, but I'm ready to push the season!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JaxsMom  I need that witch one!  I wonder if Boss Satan will let me wear it to work.  Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Cool but that skull is starting to freak me out.  

Hi @Laura14

It took me a long time to go with the skull decorations, but some make such great decorations.

Are you a Halloween fan?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@JaxsMom  I need that witch one!  I wonder if Boss Satan will let me wear it to work.  Smiley LOL

@Laura14 LOL, it's t-shirt material and just above the knee. It would look cute over leggings. I have a different style they had last year that I've worn over leggings. One is black with multi colored outlined cat faces and then other purple with cats wearing witch and mummy costumes

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have some really cute Mary Englebreit plates that have witches on them. We also have some Dept 56 horror themed items too like Dracula's castle. I haven't been putting them up lately though because one of my cats has a chewing problem and I don't have anywhere deep enough to put it up out of his reach.