Honored Contributor

Re: HALLOWEEN IS COMING !

@shell garden

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I love the old scary movies, I can't find them on DVDs.

I just love the old Abbot and Costello "Frankenstein", etc 😊

Honored Contributor

@MickD

That's beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@ Daisy Oh thanks!  The hutch is really nice....the table looks best decorated...it is old...from pier 1...got it after I got married....I am saving for a grown up table and chairs!

The sugar skulls are shakers...good eyes!  I got those from cost plus world market.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 Thank you!  Here is the BOWL!!  I gotta fill it....P_20171003_122316.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I just noticed the skull candlesticks. Cool !

Honored Contributor

@ Daisy We go bananas for Halloween.  We have foggers and animatronics and lights outside. I dress as a vampire and lay down in a wooden coffin and scare the big kids...it's a blast!

Honored Contributor

@ Daisy Normally weather isn't a problem here in southern CA.  My teen son thinks it's gonna rain....I said - hope not!  He wants to trick or treat and donate to the troops.  We sent 2 big boxes full of candy the other year....crazy!

Honored Contributor

@MickD

The bowl look fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden Thanks for the info!  I didn't know tcm was doing a week long event.  I watched Dracula and recorded Nosferatu (I think it's a new one from 2016?).

@MickD....these on TCM are on back to back just tonight and tomorrow until 6 AM...but, there will be more throughout the month, I'm sure.

HEY....I LOVE YOUR DINING ROOM decorations!!!  woo hoo, girl!  I finished up my decorating outside, but only in the fall/autumn decorations, (pumpkins, mums, fall wreath, artificial flowers, etc)....I'm done, lol.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden Your outside decor sounds lovely!  I'm gonna wait another week or so to do the outside....too stinkin hot....sunny.