Honored Contributor

I love the red lipstick on her.  It's her signature look, and she rocks it like no one else I"ve seen.  She looks FABU without makeup on, and that's so rare for a blonde, in particular, to look so beautiful without makeup.  

I think she's stunning!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Gwen even though we are a different age group.  She grew up in my neck of the woods too.  Wish I had her skin!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani

[ Edited ]

ooh a green-eyed monster.  And what is your net worth, lol

Esteemed Contributor

To me Miranda has always looked like a chunky teenager.  She broke up Blake's first marriage because "she wanted him" to quote her.  Gwen has class besides being beautiful.  I have been a fan of Blake's since he recorded "Some Beach" many  years ago. Gwen is worth way more $$ than he is.

Valued Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

To me Miranda has always looked like a chunky teenager.  She broke up Blake's first marriage because "she wanted him" to quote her.  Gwen has class besides being beautiful.  I have been a fan of Blake's since he recorded "Some Beach" many  years ago. Gwen is worth way more $$ than he is.

Actually Miranda did not break up Blake's first marriage as he has said many times in interviews.  His marriage was already over and Miranda did not go out with him until he was divorced. Also Miranda is more healthy looking by far than Gwen and prettier IMO. Gwen was after Blake from day one and this does not exhibit "class" - it exhibits a homewrecker.  She leaves her children all the time in the care of her nannies while she is out with Blake  trying to act 30 instead of the much older woman she is. She should be ashamed.

Honored Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

Actually Miranda did not break up Blake's first marriage as he has said many times in interviews.  His marriage was already over and Miranda did not go out with him until he was divorced. Also Miranda is more healthy looking by far than Gwen and prettier IMO. Gwen was after Blake from day one and this does not exhibit "class" - it exhibits a homewrecker.  She leaves her children all the time in the care of her nannies while she is out with Blake  trying to act 30 instead of the much older woman she is. She should be ashamed.

Oh my. Are you one of the nannies? Anyway Blake is g__. Just Research!

Esteemed Contributor

Gwen is pretty but I think Miranda is just beautiful.  Really lovely.

Blake is so different from Gavin Rossdale.  Wonder if it will last. 

Trusted Contributor

She's a Rock Goddess and wears her lipstick well.  I love her and her music.  I would love to see Gwen in person and I am sure I'd be the one there with the most miles on "me body".

Honored Contributor

When I am tired, feeling low and driving...I pop in Gwen's Hollerback Girl.The song just pumps me up!!  The album it is on is one of the best...every song is one I LOVE! 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Miranda is cute, sort of, but Gwen is beautiful!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop