Honored Contributor

IMO Gwen Steffani is a hard, hard, worker.  She appears to love and adore her kids.  BY all accounts I have heard she takes them almost everywhere.  I also have heard she works her dancers and crew hard, and rewards and treats them well.  My daughter has a friend who worked with her in a big show she had in SoCal a few years ago.  They said she was so much fun to work with, and was patient, and asked for dancers opinions.  She is more quiet and laid back off stage.  LOL!  I would think she was pooped.

Sometimes I think in the music and acting business when you are married to another in the business...there is room for only one ego in the house. Seems like one in the relationship gets their ego fed elsewhere.  JMHO and nothing else!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty wrote:

IMO Gwen Steffani is a hard, hard, worker.  She appears to love and adore her kids.  BY all accounts I have heard she takes them almost everywhere.  I also have heard she works her dancers and crew hard, and rewards and treats them well.  My daughter has a friend who worked with her in a big show she had in SoCal a few years ago.  They said she was so much fun to work with, and was patient, and asked for dancers opinions.  She is more quiet and laid back off stage.  LOL!  I would think she was pooped.

Sometimes I think in the music and acting business when you are married to another in the business...there is room for only one ego in the house. Seems like one in the relationship gets their ego fed elsewhere.  JMHO and nothing else!

I do agree with you there. Some men have a very hard time with a wife who is considered more successful than they are even if they aren't in the same field of work. I imagine men like that would have an even harder time if they are in the same field and the wife is more successful. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani

[ Edited ]

Gwen has used the beauty apps that you can put on your phones to do air brushing and make your self look perfect.

These apps are fun to play with - give yourself flawless skin, make yourself thinner, eyes bigger  and light yourself to look like and angel from heaven.

The Kardashinans make millions doing it.

Honored Contributor

I love Gwen!  I think she is a sweetie!!!!  Very talented, her singing career and her designs, perfume, etc.  I think she is gorgeous -- with or without makeup.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Gwen has used the beauty apps that you can put on your phones to do air brushing and make your self look perfect.

These apps are fun to play with - give yourself flawless skin, make yourself thinner, eyes bigger  and light yourself to look like and angel from heaven.

The Kardashinans make millions doing it.

Pretty sure there was some air brushing in those last photos that are circulating, I'm not a big fan of hers but the comments about her ex husband being on the 'losing' end are peculiar.  

Honored Contributor

I love the Gwen Stefani cosmetic line from Urban Decay -- the blush palette is sold out on Urban Decay but you can get it at Ulta or Sephora.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

there's a short video of GS on Youtube before she was famous and her boyfriend  is in the video wearing one of the first No doubt Ts i think she designed it

she had made a costume and was showing it off and she was just adorable. her voice is the same, this was 25 years ago. she just seems like a charming, sweet person. confident yet very down to earth

Esteemed Contributor

She's pretty with makeup or without but it does look a bit airbrushed or something.  Maybe the lens.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp

It is her skin.  Really hard to believe, but she is blessed with one of the best complexions I have ever seen.  I wish!!

Honored Contributor

Love everything in this video!  Must be on the French Rivera.  Maybe Venice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZ7MNtBFU