Esteemed Contributor

I would have trouble calling her a has-been. It will be interesting to see how well the new duet with Blake plays. When I was standing in line at the grocery store this morning, one of the gossip mags had a pic of them on the cover with her holding her tummy, the headline was "It's a girl!" I don't know if THAT is true, but they seem happy. She would be easy to wake up to in the morning if she looks like the pic I posted! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I think Miranda Lambert is even much prettier than Gwen.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I think Miranda Lambert is even much prettier than Gwen.  

I think they are both pretty. I love that song Kerosene and the video!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

I saw that picture too. Wow!  Gorgeous!  What was her ex husband thinking?

Maybe he prefers a woman who doesn't dye her hair a garish platinum and then places ruby red lipstick on her face and maybe he doesn't want a woman who talks like a little girl and sings like one too.  She's a has been.  Yes she was popular when she was younger but that breathy, baby girl voice she puts on when she sings plus the awful pout she puts on her face is just terrible.  

She did all that before the marriage, so he shouldn't have married her if he didn't like that. 

Wow, pretty judgey but she is hardly a has been. Her career is only getting better. 

Her fans have grown up and have wondered why she hasn't too. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Gwen. I saw an interview with her years ago when she came out with her Harajuku perfume line came out. DD wanted it for her birthday or Christmas, and I didn't know which one to get. She explained them and seemed so humble and kind. Then when she became a coach on The Voice, I "saw" other examples of her kindness. 

But I really like Blake too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

She is a very beautiful woman. I have seen her in person and just a couple of feet from her and her skin is amazing. It doesn't look like she has pores. I have been in the skin business for most of my life and she is in the top 3 of best skin I have ever seen. She is 46 and she has better skin than most 30 yr olds I have seen. I do love to see her not wearing that red lipstick all the time. I think she looks pretty in it but the muted colors she has been wearing lately look so good on her.

Shoekitty said

I saw her in LA when she was with No Doubt, she has a great personality too.  She sweet I think.  I do not like the red lipstick, it is so harsh on her.  But what is not to like with her.  I should be so lucky!  I think the red is a trademark, and sometimes I think they wear it because of that.  I do know for a fact when she is at home, with the kids. she goes with no make up . 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani

[ Edited ]

@truffle wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

I saw that picture too. Wow!  Gorgeous!  What was her ex husband thinking?

Maybe he prefers a woman who doesn't dye her hair a garish platinum and then places ruby red lipstick on her face and maybe he doesn't want a woman who talks like a little girl and sings like one too.  She's a has been.  Yes she was popular when she was younger but that breathy, baby girl voice she puts on when she sings plus the awful pout she puts on her face is just terrible.  

She did all that before the marriage, so he shouldn't have married her if he didn't like that. 

Wow, pretty judgey but she is hardly a has been. Her career is only getting better. 

Her fans have grown up and have wondered why she hasn't too. 

I didn't realize you knew all her fans. I've been a fan of hers before she got a recording contract and still am. Going to see her in July with some friends who are also fans.  She is pretty successful with every venue she has tried. One of the few celebrities in fashion who got good reviews from critics. Seems like a good mom and a caring person but I don't know what your idea of what a grown up is. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

She is a very beautiful woman. I have seen her in person and just a couple of feet from her and her skin is amazing. It doesn't look like she has pores. I have been in the skin business for most of my life and she is in the top 3 of best skin I have ever seen. She is 46 and she has better skin than most 30 yr olds I have seen. I do love to see her not wearing that red lipstick all the time. I think she looks pretty in it but the muted colors she has been wearing lately look so good on her.

Shoekitty said

I saw her in LA when she was with No Doubt, she has a great personality too.  She sweet I think.  I do not like the red lipstick, it is so harsh on her.  But what is not to like with her.  I should be so lucky!  I think the red is a trademark, and sometimes I think they wear it because of that.  I do know for a fact when she is at home, with the kids. she goes with no make up . 

I think she looks much better in the muted tones too. Such a good look for her. I love her style. 

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I too think she looks good without make up. And my brother said to me (long ago) what was her husband thinking? And I said to my brother, people (male or female) dont cheat and or break up over looks. The cheaters cheat b/c they themselves only care about themselves, and or couples break up because the marriage is over. Nothing to do with looks.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Gwen-Stefani.jpg (600×300)

This isn't the picture from tmz today, but she looks great.

Here it is:

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/stars_without_makeup_2#tab=beauty&id=1608769

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at Fri, May 13, 2016-10.44.30 PM.png532149.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif