Respected Contributor

Just saw a picture Gwen posted of herself with no makeup on - she is beautiful without makeup - I would love to see her tone down her makeup - she's such a natural beauty - would love to see her with more natural warm colors on her eyes and lips instead of that dark red lipstick and dark eye makeup, but I guess that is really her signature look, isn't it?

Valued Contributor

I saw that picture too. Wow!  Gorgeous!  What was her ex husband thinking?

Respected Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Buckaroo2 - Seriously!  His loss!

Esteemed Contributor

She is a very beautiful woman. I have seen her in person and just a couple of feet from her and her skin is amazing. It doesn't look like she has pores. I have been in the skin business for most of my life and she is in the top 3 of best skin I have ever seen. She is 46 and she has better skin than most 30 yr olds I have seen. I do love to see her not wearing that red lipstick all the time. I think she looks pretty in it but the muted colors she has been wearing lately look so good on her.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani

[ Edited ]

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

Maybe he prefers a woman who doesn't dye her hair a garish platinum and then places ruby red lipstick on her face and maybe he doesn't want a woman who talks like a little girl and sings like one too.  She's a has been.  Yes she was popular when she was younger but that breathy, baby girl voice she puts on when she sings plus the awful pout she puts on her face is just terrible.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Buckaroo2 - Seriously!  His loss!

If only looks has anything to do with infidelity. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: Gwen Stefani

[ Edited ]

Gwen-Stefani.jpg (600×300)

This isn't the picture from tmz today, but she looks great.

Here it is:

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/stars_without_makeup_2#tab=beauty&id=1608769

Esteemed Contributor

I think this was the picture:

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

Maybe he prefers a woman who doesn't dye her hair a garish platinum and then places ruby red lipstick on her face and maybe he doesn't want a woman who talks like a little girl and sings like one too.  She's a has been.  Yes she was popular when she was younger but that breathy, baby girl voice she puts on when she sings plus the awful pout she puts on her face is just terrible.  

She did all that before the marriage, so he shouldn't have married her if he didn't like that. 

Wow, pretty judgey but she is hardly a has been. Her career is only getting better. 

JFK
Valued Contributor

She is awesome! If looks had anything at all to do with fidelity, normal looking women would be up a creek and beauties would have faithful husbands.