Valued Contributor

Re: Guessing Where this Goes, But Here Goes!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@chrystaltree  Here I go again!  If one reads my post one would see where I SAID, "I recognized the voice because I spoke to this individual several times when she and I were working on getting the problem resolved with the QVC mattress I'd ordered.  Incidentally, the problem with the mattress had nothing to do with me, QVC acknowledged it and after several (several) conversations it was resolved.

It is amazing to see how often individuals turn around the words written/typed in order to ...... what?  answer the way the individual wants to or feels or thinks it serves them best.

I have said over and over it is not about the $3, $6, or $9 (which is what it ended up costing), it's about the principal.

QVC splashes all over their screen everything but some of the changes that have taken place.  Now if people don't think the changes are negative, that should not be a problem.

She just didn't know when to quit (another reason I got angry).  She could resist telling me how I was lucky it wasn't costing me $13.

No, you don't understand when you say it mushroomed because of the $3.  You couldn't be more wrong.

If I was wrong it was in my wording.  I should have posted something like:  For those who haven't read the pages and pages QVC has listed on the internet of the changes taking place, please be advised bla bla.

Once again, it was not over my $3 refund (or lack of).  

Most people just come on here and read and never post because often when one does he/she is attacked because they think something that does not agree with the more boisterous of the group here.  No one enjoys having their words being eschewed to fit the negative poster's narrative.

The majority thinks you were wrong and MOVE ON.

Respected Contributor

Re: Guessing Where this Goes, But Here Goes!

OP--Consider Amazon Prime.  After you see something on the Q, you can often get it there cheaper.  CS is good.  If something goes wrong, they will negotiate a settlement with you.