Respected Contributor

Re: Guess who I saw in Las Vegas today???

On 1/31/2015 tansy said: Was he just there as a tourist, Found? I'd love to see Jax around townSmiley Happy

Yes tansy. I saw him playing a machine with his wife. I would love to see Jax. What a handsome man!!

Honored Contributor

Never seen the show, but this actor has a very common look...did you talk w/ him to confirm? Kinda/sorta like a lot of guys had that 'Magnum P.I." look back in the early '80's...any guy that was tall, had brown hair & a mustache was Tom Selleck. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 sidsmom said:

Never seen the show, but this actor has a very common look...did you talk w/ him to confirm? Kinda/sorta like a lot of guys had that 'Magnum P.I." look back in the early '80's...any guy that was tall, had brown hair & a mustache was Tom Selleck. Smiley Happy

Yes, sidsmom of course. In fact, I gushed that I loved his work on SOA. He was very pleased that I said that and thanked me. He gave me a signed picture.

Frequent Contributor

Did you check his driver's license? Maybe get a fingerprint or some DNA?

Haha I've never seen that show but YAY for you!! You even got to talk to him!! Smiley Happy

On 1/31/2015 Ilikeshade said:

Yes, sidsmom of course. In fact, I gushed that I loved his work on SOA. He was very pleased that I said that and thanked me. He gave me a signed picture.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Cool!

Honored Contributor

Nice! That's a sign of a true fan!

Frequent Contributor

I'd really love to run into Venus and Tig.

Super Contributor

If I'd run into this guy, I'd have no idea who he was. He looks like someone you'd see any day anywhere.

Super Contributor

Looks like a criminal. I'd have looked the other way and held on to my purse a little tighter.

Esteemed Contributor

Is he popular?. They don't make good looking stars like they use to0, looks like a thug, but most do today, and unkept.