Frequent Contributor

Guess what the CDC found in 58% of public pools analyzed last year.

E. coli

QVC Customer Care

Re: Guess what the CDC found in 58% of public pools analyzed last year.

Honored Contributor

I would NEVER swim in a public cesspool or use a sauna or hot tub at a club NEVER. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I would NEVER swim in a public cesspool or use a sauna or hot tub at a club NEVER. 

@SeaMaiden Just want to give you a HU...there was a troll that ressurected several old threads from about 2011 through to the beginning of this year. I wish there was a way I can pass the FYI to those who are just waking up...oh well. When you open the threads, you might want to check the original date it was started...like this one...and look at the dates of the few posts after the OP...HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden Just want to give you a HU...there was a troll that ressurected several old threads from about 2011 through to the beginning of this year. I wish there was a way I can pass the FYI to those who are just waking up...oh well. When you open the threads, you might want to check the original date it was started...like this one...and look at the dates of the few posts after the OP...HTH Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise   thanks for reminding me to look at the date after opening the thread... I have requested that they put the start date of the thread under the authors name so you can see how old the thread is BEFORE YOU OPEN IT... but, of course it will never come to fruition....

Honored Contributor

I don't see a problem when these old posts are brought back up, as long as they don't flood out the most recent. It is often something that has general interest, people who never saw it before will find interesting or informative, and can add value to the posting and sharing process.

I just hope that it doesn't get all older threads locked or removed. And I hope it doesn't become some kind of game that people play and we never can keep the newer discussions up and to the front.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Susan Louise I noticed that.  Maggie Nolia is a name I haven't seen in awhile.  I checked her posting history...nothing since 2013.  I have a good feeling seeing her name...like she was a nice poster.  I wonder where she is.  I hope she is well.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Gads... so I guess on top of everything else we now have to look at the dates of posts. 

Great........