Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@just bee wrote:

From which film...

Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?

@just bee  You've Got Mail.

ETA:  I've seen this movie more times than I can remember; one of my all-time favorites.

@Caligurll 

@YouGoGirl1 

I love daisies ~ You've Got Mail (1998) ~ Movie Quotes #amusementphile |  Movie quotes, Best movie quotes, Famous movies

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Re: Guess the TV-movie show

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@just bee wrote:

From which film...

I'm not an actor, I'm a movie star!

Sunset Boulevard?

@Porcelain 

No, something a little lighter. Woman Very Happy

Grrrrr I don't know and I'm not going to "cheat" by Googling. I hope someone else gets it!

@Porcelain and @just bee   I believe the movie is My Favorite Year and the quote was said by Peter O'Toole.  The role of Alan Swann, both a wild man and brilliant actor, was supposedly loosely based on the real life of Errol Flynn.

Edited to include:  As I've recognized most of the quotes through this thread, I've begun to suspect I watch too much television.   Woman Embarassed

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@just bee wrote:

From which film...

I'm not an actor, I'm a movie star!

Sunset Boulevard?

@Porcelain 

No, something a little lighter. Woman Very Happy

Grrrrr I don't know and I'm not going to "cheat" by Googling. I hope someone else gets it!

@Porcelain and @just bee   I believe the movie is My Favorite Year and the quote was said by Peter O'Toole.  The role of Alan Swann, both a wild man and brilliant actor, was supposedly loosely based on the real life of Errol Flynn.

Edited to include:  As I've recognized most of the quotes through this thread, I've begun to suspect I watch too much television.   Woman Embarassed

@IamMrsG 

Peter O'Toole Fainting GIF by FilmStruck - Find & Share on GIPHY

Nailed it! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

From which film...

And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper.

Esteemed Contributor

Movie - I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy...

Show - No Soup for you

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Movie - I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy...

Show - No Soup for you

@qvcfreak 

Notting Hill

Seinfeld

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

TV Show:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a reeeaaallly big shoooowwww tonight"

@jannabelle1 

Let's remember Ed Sullivan's impact on music

The Ed Sullivan Show.

And, yes, it was big. Heart

Topo Gigio Vintage GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Honored Contributor

From which film...

I sold flowers; I didn't sell myself. Now you've made a lady of me, I'm not fit to sell anything else.

Honored Contributor

From which film...

You shouldn't keep souvenirs of a killing. You shouldn't have been that sentimental.

Honored Contributor

From which film...

The only reason you're still breathing is because I never kissed you.