Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

@just bee wrote:

From which film...We've got to have rules and obey them.  After all, we're not savages.  We're English!  And the English are best at everything!

If this hasn't been identified yet, it's from Lord of the Flies.

@IamMrsG 

Lord of the Flies 1963 U.S. Scene Card | Posteritati Movie Poster Gallery |  New York

Got it! Heart

I didn't like that flick....uh, that's beside the point.

@ritasNo1Fan 

I saw this and The Bad Seed at an impressionable age, ensuring I would never have children.

ha!  I remember my Ma went to see Bad Seed with a girlfriend and I couldn't go with them.  I had such a curiosity about that movie,  Why couldn't I see it?  And it was finally shown on tv.  I guess I was about 5 or 6 when it was in the movie theaters.

@ritasNo1Fan 

The subject matter was so disturbing at the time (1956) that they felt they needed to attach that theatrical ending on the film.

Quaint, but it certainly reveals how "far" we've come.  Is anything that shocking now?

I'm a psychiatric nurse.  The kids I see are still disturbing to me.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@MildredM wrote:

Movie:

Isn't it beautiful Darling, our first rock.

Lucille Ball to Desi Arnaz in The Long, Long Trailer  (?)

@just bee   I'd swear your answer wasn't there when I posted mine.  Sorry.  

@IamMrsG 

No need to apologize!

I love this movie. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~