Honored Contributor

Guess Who's Birthday it is?! Tajiri turns one years old! -April and Oliver's son:)

@gidgetgh! and all the Tajiri lovers!

His first birthday cake was a cauliflower cake!Smiley Happy

He gets to stay there with April and Oliver for most of 2018, then maybe leave for his own little familySmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: Guess Who's Birthday it is?! Tajiri turns one years old! -April and Oliver's son:)

Awww .... So cute! A cauliflower cake....yummy!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Re: Guess Who's Birthday it is?! Tajiri turns one years old! -April and Oliver's son:)

I watched the whole birthday party live from the giraffe cam on Sunday,  at Animal Adventure Park.  Appreciate your post,

https://rlv.zcache.ca/cute_cartoon_giraffe_thank_you_card-rc680b557d39547628243c155389d3a33_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

Trusted Contributor

He is adorable!  Happy First Birthday Tajiri, you beautiful giraffe.  

Trusted Contributor

@meallen616  You are so lucky to have seen it live.  I bet it was adorable.  

Honored Contributor

I watched it on Sunday!  I still watch the giraffe cam. 

The video from the party is on you tube. Just search Animal Adventure Park and you’ll find it. 

He was so cute Sunday. They had April and Oliver outside and Taj was in Oliver’s stall. They opened the gate so he could come in to get to his party table and he came storming in and plowed right into the table, knocking most of it over!  They had to get him back out, set it back up and start again. It was adorable. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Happy birthday Tajiri. You are soooo cute.