Respected Contributor

Re: Growing Up A Future King

@chrystaltree wrote:

Edema in his hands....LOL   I hope Charles out lives his mother.  Someone should tell Camilla she needs her widow's gear now.  LOL   

Someone needs to alert Charles that his fate has been diagnosed via photo...so silly

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Marp 

Keep in mind that they are only figureheads; they don't actually run the country.  That's the purpose of their parliament.

Esteemed Contributor

When you read the article it discussed how monarchs use to be raised and educated away from the public and the modern ones are choosing a different style.  The modern monarchs are much more aware of the worlds problems and achievements, thus allowing them to better bring positive change.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Marp 

Keep in mind that they are only figureheads; they don't actually run the country.  That's the purpose of their parliament.

Did I miss something I neither said nor indicated?

The article cited deals primarily with how Charles and William and Harry were raised and how that has influenced each generation's parenting.  Any reference to actually being King is tangential.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I found the article interesting and you can see the love William has of his mother and things she taught him

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Good heavens, that little guy isn't going to be King for 60 or 70 years.  The concept of royalty might not exist of it might have changed radically by the time he succeeds William as King in 70 years or so.  That family lives a very long time and even William isn't going to be king anytime soon.  No, I didn't read the article because 100% certain that it's supposition.  

@chrystaltree   But he still needed to be "brought up" for the past six years.  And as of now being King is in his destiny so he needs to be brought up to be a future king. Things learned early in life are important for later in life.  You can't "bring someone up" later.

Respected Contributor

@Marp I thought the article was interesting...especially the part about how Williams states, "He will fight to ensure his children lead a normal life". I believe this is beneficial to whomever is the next/future king. Thanks again for sharing the article!