Contributor

Is anyone having problems reading product reviews? I scroll down to "read reviews" and that screen section is "greyed out."

Honored Contributor

Re: Greyed out Product Reviews

@Haoo,

Yes me too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Me three.Woman LOL What is up with that? It just started for me tonight. Hope they fix it.

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly,I have never seen a website with so many glitches like this one.   The items on air for me ever has the current item on air showing.  In order to seee the item in the air in real time I have to refresh tbe page.  It's crazy

Respected Contributor

I have not seen grayed out product reviews.  But...a weird glitch was happening for a week when I clicked on items recently on air.  A set of outdoor Tiki lamps, I think that's what they are called, would be there at the end of each show list.  They finally went away when I clicked on the product as if I was going to buy it.  Very strange.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

Honestly,I have never seen a website with so many glitches like this one.   The items on air for me ever has the current item on air showing.  In order to seee the item in the air in real time I have to refresh tbe page.  It's crazy

I totally agree.  Just now a questionnaire popped up and asked if I wanted to take part now or later.  I checked "later" and the questionnaire popped up anyway! I either had to answer now or X out altogether.  Why bother even asking! 

Respected Contributor

So insulting to people calling them "morons" because a retail website annoys you.  I don't admire that behavior.

New Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I rely on reviews and this is irritating.

Trusted Contributor

Jeez, what next?!

Honored Contributor

@Melzie wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

I totally agree.  Morons in the IT Dept.!  Just now a questionnaire popped up and asked if I wanted to take part now or later.  I checked "later" and the questionnaire popped up anyway! I either had to answer now or X out altogether.  Why bother even asking! 

@Melzie.  QVC's system is very old and antiquated.  It's more likely the IT people are genises in that they're able to keep it running as well as they do.  Everytime they make a change that's absolutely necessary, it causes a glitch that causes something else to malfunction. I can only imagine how frustrating that is for them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment