Super Contributor
I have the greatest gift of all, my life after breast cancer. Last Christmas sick , tired no hair this Christmas ...here I am
Esteemed Contributor

You are Blessed....I am very happy for you....

Valued Contributor

i can't imagine a greater gift. love your signature line too.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I've been there, almost 4 years out. The greatest lesson from almost a year in treatment was that none of us is guaranteed our golden years, SO, live every day as if it were your last. I've always been a saver of money, with plans to travel and do things I enjoy. My journey began at 55 and as soon as treatment was over I went on cruises, train trips to NY to see plays, etc.

Move forward and never look back!

Honored Contributor

You have been blessed and I pray that you continue to be blessed with a long, healthy, happy life.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

What a lovely post, crazered. I'm so glad you're well, and I send prayers and positive thoughts to you for continued good health and strength. And to you, too, Financialgrl.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Wonderful. I'm happy you and Financialgirl are well and enjoying the holidays.

Super Contributor
Wonderful, Crazerd. I love to hear these stories. Continued blessingsSmiley Happy. Demitra
Esteemed Contributor

Yes indeed that is a wonderful gift. I am so glad you are OK and I hope that you continue to be! (I am 5 years 2 months breast cancer free).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Continued health and happiness to all on this post. Gratitude!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau