Honored Contributor

Re: Great present for an old mom

wrote:

How wonderful for you...but you are a good mother, so I'm sure it was a gift of love

@cherry

Oh yes, I know.  I can't stop smiling.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

That is the best gift ever.You have organization which is a calming experience to wake up to.You now can find what you need and have a spot for it...fabulous!I think those daughters are wonderful people.Anyone can buy something but few will give their time and effort to that extent.Enjoy the tranquility of your room organized and cleaned with love by those you love.

Esteemed Contributor

Now that's a great birthday gift!  It must feel so good to have everything clean and organized now. I always tell my kids not to buy me anything I have to set somewhere or make room for.

Happy Birthday!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree  Happy Birthday and that was a wonderful gift.  So meaningful to have them take their time to make your space feel and look better.  Plus, they will have memories of them all pulling together to make Mom's room special and organized.

Now that is a gift that keeps on giving! 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

What a wonderful gift ! 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree Happy Birthday🎂🎁🌹

That is a great present, enjoy your new room.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

What a wonderful gift!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

That is the best gift ever.You have organization which is a calming experience to wake up to.You now can find what you need and have a spot for it...fabulous!I think those daughters are wonderful people.Anyone can buy something but few will give their time and effort to that extent.Enjoy the tranquility of your room organized and cleaned with love by those you love.

@dex

Not that I didn't always anyway . . . but every morning I will think of them and how hard they worked . . . smiling, joking with me, and laughing the whole time.  However, they both said they currently have more junk than I did!! 

My LBI daughter took home some of the jewelry and makeup for my granddaughters.  I really don't use even the current stuff very much anymore.  Believe it or not my youngest wears no makeup and doesn't bother with jewelry either.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Now that's a great birthday gift!  It must feel so good to have everything clean and organized now. I always tell my kids not to buy me anything I have to set somewhere or make room for.

Happy Birthday!

@MoJoV

What a good idea!!

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday!  Could I just borrow them? I have sons and can’t imagine them doing what your daughters did. My granddaughters maybe.