Esteemed Contributor

Great deal on Washington Post!

I subscribe digitally to several newspapers, including my hometown Washington Post.  I'm always looking for "a deal".  Today I called Washington Post and changed my digital subscription to $29 a year ( I was paying $11 monthly). 

Honored Contributor

Re: Great deal on Washington Post!

@patbz wrote:

I subscribe digitally to several newspapers, including my hometown Washington Post.  I'm always looking for "a deal".  Today I called Washington Post and changed my digital subscription to $29 a year ( I was paying $11 monthly). 

That is an excellent deal for a great paper.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I just might look into this offer, Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@patbz  - my husband and I subscribe to the Washington Post digitally and really enjoy it.  

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

That's a great deal. As an Amazon Prime member I pay $3.99 a month. You got my rate beat!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

That's a great deal!  Is it a published offer or do you have to ask for it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain :  Just call subscription services and they'll immediately give you the better rate.

Honored Contributor

Should be easy to get.  post has been emailing me that offer for at least the past 6 months.    Great paper with good in depthnresearch

Honored Contributor

Does that low rate automatically go up after 6 or 12 months, @patbz ?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had that deal for the past two years. The rate is locked in for 12 months. After 12 months a higher rate kicks in. But then I cancel and they always reinstate the lower rate.