Respected Contributor

Recieved refund within a few days of QVC's receipt of my return. Was emailed every step of the way by QVC.

'Excellent service.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Great QVC return experience

@IMW, I completely agree with you. Easy Returns and Social Team recive many calls during day. Each person tries to help you. Can you imagine some of these irate callers acting rude to the Social Team andEasy returns?. These people listen to complaints all day They try to be helpful and always are to cust. If you wanted to be treated nicely also treat them well. They have rules to follow and do the very best they can. Treat people the way you want to be treated!! What goes around comes around.

Honored Contributor

My current top service has got me ordering again.  Two pairs of NYDJ jeans aren't even close to fitting, so both will go back.  Before my good experience I wouildn't have taken the chance of having $150.00 outstanding for months and months.  And, with my new confidence in QVC I ordered two JAI bamboo bracelets yesterday.  One will probably go back, but I know I will keep at least one.  This has also renewed my faith in the JAI line's ability to do re-orders.  I had pretty much given up on them after missing out on coveted items for years.  Now when Scott is on I will watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not so for me. If I don't call Customer Service, my refunds can take a month or more.