Valued Contributor

I was having a hard time finding a good leather cleaner. I tried many different ones that didn't clean my leather shoes, boots and handbags.

I used The Bom by Professor Amos from the other shopping channel, and I am amazed how great it worked. I only used it on dark colored leather so far. 

Maybe this will help someone that is looking to clean their leather items...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I use Cadillac Leather Cleaner on my boots and shoes......sometimes I'll also use saddle-soap first before using the Cadillac......

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74

Thank you for posting.

I am looking for a good leather cleaner for my mom's white leather chair.

I appreciate suggestions!

Honored Contributor

I use the kind sold in the Coach retail stores.

Lasts forever.   I got the cleaner and conditioner.

@pugvette74 wrote:

I was having a hard time finding a good leather cleaner. I tried many different ones that didn't clean my leather shoes, boots and handbags.

I used The Bom by Professor Amos from the other shopping channel, and I am amazed how great it worked. I only used it on dark colored leather so far. 

Maybe this will help someone that is looking to clean their leather items...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife I haven't tried it on light color leather yet. It's also good to clean vinyl and many other items. Hope it works for you. Heart

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@RespectLife I haven't tried it on light color leather yet. It's also good to clean vinyl and many other items. Hope it works for you. Heart

Thanks @pugvette74

I haven't ordered from that channel since Tina and the horn honking!  LOL

I will research it carefully and do a small test spot.  I have tons of leather shoes and purses that could use it anyways!