Honored Contributor

I watched her briefly and during that time she gave little pertinent information.  Nothing about sizing, no pant inseam and nothing about fabric content or care instructions.  I think she does poorly on clothing presentations.  She's boring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I watched her briefly and during that time she gave little pertinent information.  Nothing about sizing, no pant inseam and nothing about fabric content or care instructions.  I think she does poorly on clothing presentations.  She's boring.

@Kachina624 

Her calm is a juxtaposition to some of the boisterous hostesses.  I like both but she is in the mold of Katie McGehee who I liked very much for her calm presentations and information.

Honored Contributor

Terri is very pleasant and never seems to play to the camera or the "TV audience."  I really like that about her.  I can see why she has a loyal following; it's a nice departure from screaming antics and personal stories ad nauseam.

However, Terri rarely gives full information on items, especially fashion.  Just this morning she just mentions "the model Ashley" when the camera shows her.  She did not give any details on Ashley's size or fit of the garments in the show, except once when she got to the Joan Rivers shirt.  There were Modern Soul pants in the show and Terri never mentioned they come in regular and petite, or the inseams of each. 

I always have to get online in her shows, if I really want to shop the items.  That's not ideal.

Yes -- she does remind me of former host Katie McGee too.  I liked her, but she also left many details out and often put me to sleep.  

Honored Contributor

I loved her and her husband on As the World Turns and was happy to see her join the QVC host lineup. 

Esteemed Contributor

The other day she explained that she has a disorder that she  could not remember the name - ? Dyslexia as she explained that was the reason she makes errors in calling out the item numbers. She was very forthcoming .

Respected Contributor

strange how some hear one thing and others hear something else

i  also do not hear specifics on items 

i hear alot of miss statements

she is part time

she does not work weekends

she does not work nights

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette    She doesn't seem very assertive or self confident.  She's not much of a salesperson, too sweet and soft spoken.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

There's something about her pitch or monotone voice that triggered a panic attack once. I felt trapped. From that time on I change the channel when she's on.

Just.cannot.watch.her. 

Respected Contributor

I like Ali Carr too, who is on this morning...same kind of vibe as Terri Conn. Pleasant, no theatrics, soft spoken...just does the job of presenting in a cheerful way. I'm not saying I don't like any of the other hosts, just complimenting these two ladies who I feel are easy to listen to.

Esteemed Contributor
LOVE her 💖💖