Esteemed Contributor

I received a 20% coupon from HSN today....haven't used it as yet...

I noticed the Q. has mostly two easy pays on their products but I get three easy pays with their card...so I haven't bought anything today....I can get things any other day if i need something...

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@september

oops sorry guess it was for certain times. I ordered today around noon and I used it but now I see its gone😢

It's a ONE use only coupon - I used mine already too.

September, why don't you give CS a call and ask  if they can give you one...worth a shot.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@september

oops sorry guess it was for certain times. I ordered today around noon and I used it but now I see its gone😢

It's a ONE use only coupon - I used mine already too.

September, why don't you give CS a call and ask  if they can give you one...worth a shot.

I just did that, and the phone rep gave me the 20% off.  But now I know why I avoid ordering by phone.  It took quite some time, and she did also try to get me to sign up for the HSN credit card.  

But happy this worked out!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great??? Easypay today

[ Edited ]

Seriously... EP isn't the draw it once was at all, and to put a three hundred dollar item on two installments borders on being a joke... Another Q promotion that fell flat... EP, especially limited EP, simply doesn't compare to what the competition is offering...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

TWO easy pays ???

Anyone else think other retailers must laughing their azzes off at QVC ???     lol

Valued Contributor

I agree!  Two easy pays is a joke, and prices are getting so high on QVC, I'm only buying what I can't get elsewhere.  With the added two-way shipping charges on returns, there's really no incentive to shop on Q.  Bring back 4- or 5 easy pay please!!!

Honored Contributor

I so agree with the easy pay joke!! I had a list of things that I was going to purchase---but with 2 easy pays, well, not enough incentive.