Honored Contributor

Who delivers?

Walmart?

UPS?

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I ordered pet food and a few other items from Walmart and they were scheduled to come on Tues.   the day of the big snowstorm. I certainly didn't expect them  because of the horrible weather. The order came on Thursday, and all was well. Today I received a 10.00 gift card ( 5.00 for each order) to make up for my inconvenience. I've been using their 2 day delivery, with a 35.00 purchase, and free shipping, so I don't have to schlep the heavy bags. I'm very pleased.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Who delivers?

Walmart?

UPS?

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I ordered pet food and a few other items from Walmart and they were scheduled to come on Tues.   the day of the big snowstorm. I certainly didn't expect them  because of the horrible weather. The order came on Thursday, and all was well. Today I received a 10.00 gift card ( 5.00 for each order) to make up for my inconvenience. I've been using their 2 day delivery, with a 35.00 purchase, and free shipping, so I don't have to schlep the heavy bags. I'm very pleased.

@software, FedEx

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Awesome!!

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@software wrote:

Who delivers?

Walmart?

UPS?

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@software, FedEx