Regular Contributor

Re: Grammy Discussion - Possible Spoilers

Kanye's song, "ONLY ONE" really isn't that bad, but he CAN'T SING!! I think McCartney had quite a bit to do with this song.

Too bad they didn't give it to Emily West to sing......she CAN sing! Check her arrangement out......NO COMPARISON! Also no autotune, or lip-sync.....ever!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 srick tx said:

Just had to check my calendar here in Malaysia....they are going to replay the Grammy's here in an hour, but before the replay they are now showing 2014 A Very Grammy Christmas. It didn't air here in December when I would have expected it to.

I wish I'd seen that! I'll look for it this year, thanks for mentioning.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

The next time Kanye wins a Grammy, I wish someone would do the same to him.

Jump up on stage while he's getting the award and then trash his talent as being inferior.

*That* I would love to see.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 evelomaddict said:

kayne has proved once again to be nothing more than an unbalanced, spoiled brat.

"Unbalanced" being the key word.

There is something seriously wrong with him, and it's not just his ego.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Esteemed Contributor

I liked Ed Sheeran etc., Sam Smith etc., Adam/Gwen, and Hozier etc. the best. Arianna and Sia were also good.

Im so sick of Kanye. If he wants Beyoncé to have all of the Grammys maybe he could give her his since he doesn't deserve them anyway!

And Im sorry but I don't know why Paul is working with him! Social media was blowing up because Pauls mic was off and some were saying he lip synched. Paul NEVER lip synced and NEVER will! Kayne is bringing Paul down to some and I don't like that. Paul is great! But Paul needs to work with someone better than Kanye!

Oh and some were commenting Paul worked with Rhianna and Kanye to stay relevant. Uhm, Paul IS relevant and always will be when everyone is long gone! So he doesn't need anyone to make him relevant!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Lion said:

Jump up on stage while he's getting the award and then trash his talent as being inferior.

ITA!! He is an egotistical jerk to ruin Beck's moment.

Is he really lacking for attention that much? He dresses his wife to get all the "exposure" they can. Ugh.

Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Shorty2U said:

I liked Ed Sheeran etc., Sam Smith etc., Adam/Gwen, and Hozier etc. the best. Arianna and Sia were also good.

Im so sick of Kanye. If he wants Beyoncé to have all of the Grammys maybe she could give her his since he doesn't deserve them anyway!

And Im sorry but I don't know why Paul is working with him! Social media was blowing up because Pauls mic was off and some were saying he lip sang. Paul NEVER lip sang and NEVER will! Kayne is bringing Paul down to some and I don't like that. Paul is great! But Paul needs to work with someone better than Kanye!

lip synced

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Lion said:

Me too.

I have no idea when he'll win a Grammy though. He's just awful...

Honored Contributor

It's all theater.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

I'm a Kanye supporter...I enjoy his work....but even I have to say that wasn't the venue to convey his message. Beck's work is relevant, so calling him out was the wrong choice. Taking everything out, I understand what he's TRYING to say. Mediocrity is killing the music industry.