Super Contributor

Re: Grace Kelly's Granddaughter

@beckyb1012wrote:

@chi5925wrote:

Yes, she is lovely and the spitting image of her mother Caroline.

But that whole Grimaldi "royal" family of Monaco is all Eurotrash.

1. Grace Kelly slept with any male who breathed in Hollywood.  It's a known fact that she, at least, slept with all of her leading men.  But in those days the studios could keep the secrets from the public.

2. Her husband Prince Rainier also had his share of girlfriends while married to Grace Kelly.

3. Their son, Prince Albert, certainly sowed his wild oats while single but didn't bother to use a c*ndom with at least 2 of his parramours:  the American woman in California who had his daughter and the Air France flight attendant who had his son.  He only acknowledged his paternity when they were discovered by the media.  He also had another son with another woman and this was brought out by the media shortly before his marriage to his current wife.

4. Caroline, at age 19, married a good-for-nothing playboy, Philippe Junot, as her first husband much against her parents' wishes.  He was in his 30's at the time.  He started wandering also and they divorced after a couple of years.

5. Caroline then married her second husband, Italian Pierre Casiraghi, when she was pregnant with their first son.  He came from a very wealthy Italian family.  Seems at least that this marriage was happy but he died in a speedboat accident.

6. Caroline's 3rd husband is Prince Ernst of Hanover.  Caroline was social friends with his wife and him.  Wife divorced him when she discovered that Caroline was having an affair with him.  Caroline and Prince Ernst got married and had a daughter and have been separated for many years now....he also has a wandering eye and has been photographed with his girlfriends which is why he's out of Caroline's life and never photographed with her in public.  I guess Caroline forgot the old adage:  if you marry the man who had you as his mistress, you create a job opening.

7. Stephanie, the youngest Grimaldi who was in the car with Grace when the crash occurred is her own piece-of-work.  She's had 4 husbands and kids with each.  At one time she was involved with a circus performer and traveled with him and the kids in a trailer all over Europe while he performed.  Although I have nothing against circus performers, why would you uproot your children and live like vagabonds without any roots?

8. Charlotte Casiraghi (Grace's granddaughter) was involved with a French comedian years ago and wound up having a child with him. Never married him.  Guess she is following Grimaldi tradition.....

9.  Charlotte's fiance, Dimitri Rassam, is the son of actress Carole Bouquet who was in the James Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only". 

Monaco is now the land of Russian oligarchs and fugitives from justice who pay lots-o-money to Monaco to be able to get Monacasque citizenship and live there without being bothered by authorities.

The guy who owns/works at my favorite local Deli has more class than these supposed "royals" will every hope to have.

Wow you must have lived next door to them all your life to know absolutely everything above is true and factual.  For myself I love Grace Kelly and her family and could care less if Charlotte is a Mom herself.  Read that before your post. 

No, I did not live "next door to them..." but I do read a lot and keep up on current events.  I also suspect that I'm much older than you because all of the items I listed in my post have been published/written about in both US newspapers and magazines as well as international newspapers and magazines over the years.

Honored Contributor

@chi5925wrote:

@beckyb1012wrote:

@chi5925wrote:

Yes, she is lovely and the spitting image of her mother Caroline.

But that whole Grimaldi "royal" family of Monaco is all Eurotrash.

1. Grace Kelly slept with any male who breathed in Hollywood.  It's a known fact that she, at least, slept with all of her leading men.  But in those days the studios could keep the secrets from the public.

2. Her husband Prince Rainier also had his share of girlfriends while married to Grace Kelly.

3. Their son, Prince Albert, certainly sowed his wild oats while single but didn't bother to use a c*ndom with at least 2 of his parramours:  the American woman in California who had his daughter and the Air France flight attendant who had his son.  He only acknowledged his paternity when they were discovered by the media.  He also had another son with another woman and this was brought out by the media shortly before his marriage to his current wife.

4. Caroline, at age 19, married a good-for-nothing playboy, Philippe Junot, as her first husband much against her parents' wishes.  He was in his 30's at the time.  He started wandering also and they divorced after a couple of years.

5. Caroline then married her second husband, Italian Pierre Casiraghi, when she was pregnant with their first son.  He came from a very wealthy Italian family.  Seems at least that this marriage was happy but he died in a speedboat accident.

6. Caroline's 3rd husband is Prince Ernst of Hanover.  Caroline was social friends with his wife and him.  Wife divorced him when she discovered that Caroline was having an affair with him.  Caroline and Prince Ernst got married and had a daughter and have been separated for many years now....he also has a wandering eye and has been photographed with his girlfriends which is why he's out of Caroline's life and never photographed with her in public.  I guess Caroline forgot the old adage:  if you marry the man who had you as his mistress, you create a job opening.

7. Stephanie, the youngest Grimaldi who was in the car with Grace when the crash occurred is her own piece-of-work.  She's had 4 husbands and kids with each.  At one time she was involved with a circus performer and traveled with him and the kids in a trailer all over Europe while he performed.  Although I have nothing against circus performers, why would you uproot your children and live like vagabonds without any roots?

8. Charlotte Casiraghi (Grace's granddaughter) was involved with a French comedian years ago and wound up having a child with him. Never married him.  Guess she is following Grimaldi tradition.....

9.  Charlotte's fiance, Dimitri Rassam, is the son of actress Carole Bouquet who was in the James Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only". 

Monaco is now the land of Russian oligarchs and fugitives from justice who pay lots-o-money to Monaco to be able to get Monacasque citizenship and live there without being bothered by authorities.

The guy who owns/works at my favorite local Deli has more class than these supposed "royals" will every hope to have.

Wow you must have lived next door to them all your life to know absolutely everything above is true and factual.  For myself I love Grace Kelly and her family and could care less if Charlotte is a Mom herself.  Read that before your post. 

No, I did not live "next door to them..." but I do read a lot and keep up on current events.  I also suspect that I'm much older than you because all of the items I listed in my post have been published/written about in both US newspapers and magazines as well as international newspapers and magazines over the years.

I read six books a week and have enjoyed living and learning since 1961.  I am sure you read more than me over the many years and as you stated much more knowledgable.  Happy Easter, He has risen.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

I believe the info about them is true and documented. When we like someone, we don't want to hear bad things about them