Respected Contributor

Gov. Cuomo is considering using SUNY & CUNY Buildings as hospitals!

Gov. Cuomo is considering using the empty SUNY (State University of NY) & CUNY (City University of NY) buildings as temporary hospitals!  Great idea IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gov. Cuomo is considering using SUNY & CUNY Buildings as hospitals!

State officials must act soon. If they can use these SUNY and CUNY buildings, that would be very helpful, since it's likely our hospitals will be overwhelmed in the near future. And then they can try to figure out how to deal with the shortage of ventilators, masks, tests, etc.

Honored Contributor

He is a great governor.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I live on Long Island. Governor Cuomo is doing an excellent job!! He's on tv several times a day,telling it like it is. He is also acting as swiftly as he can to set up testing & mainstream the process. Setting up hospitals in SUNY & CUNY buildings is an excellent idea.

Having him lead my state gives me some piece of mind. He is a thoughtful caring man who is clearly putting the welfare of New Yorkers above all else.

I'm glad Governor Cuomo is at the helm steering the ship.

Honored Contributor

His dad was great also,long line of good men.

Honored Contributor

I don't know. He was rambling this morning about going to his parent's apartment during some previous crisis and how his sweet mother played with his daughters and he and his father watched sports onTV, then he went off rambling more about how he can't see one of his daughters now and how he misses kissing her all over her face. I found it very bizarre. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

I don't know. He was rambling this morning about going to his parent's apartment during some previous crisis and how his sweet mother played with his daughters and he and his father watched sports onTV, then he went off rambling more about how he can't see one of his daughters now and how he misses kissing her all over her face. I found it very bizarre. 

A very family man, he cares.   A good leader.

Honored Contributor

Pet ventilators can be used on humans.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't paid much attention to the Governor before this most recent crisis, but I've seen him on TV a lot since this all began. 

I like him.

He has a natural leadership presence and I see him going much further in his career, should he wish. 

I guess eventually I will have to make myself familiar with his platform, but for now he appears to be doing an excellent job leading his state through this.......from an outsider's opinion anyway. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I live on Long Island. Governor Cuomo is doing an excellent job!! He's on tv several times a day,telling it like it is. He is also acting as swiftly as he can to set up testing & mainstream the process. Setting up hospitals in SUNY & CUNY buildings is an excellent idea.

Having him lead my state gives me some piece of mind. He is a thoughtful caring man who is clearly putting the welfare of New Yorkers above all else.

I'm glad Governor Cuomo is at the helm steering the ship.

Yes, I am also on Long Island and totally agree with you @NicksmomESQ .