Regular Contributor

It has been a pleasure watching this afternoon.  I always watched her in the morning and found her presentations very enjoyable direct and to the point.  She is one of the best.  She is very calm but effective.  Great job as always Jayne.  Have her host more programs on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

I agree!  I like Jayne a lot...good personality, professional and calm!

Honored Contributor

I like her when she hosts alone, not with another host. She is great with VPH. She has a pleasant voice, and lets the vendor speak.

Occasional Contributor

I agree! @I am appleblossom She's one of my favorite hosts! 

Respected Contributor

I love Jayne either alone or with a co-host!  She always knows her stuff and is professional, yet fun.  I would love to hang out with her!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I like Jayne too.She has many talents that are very artistic besides her hosting skills.She can also redo furniture and turn it into something special.I enjoy her blogs.

Valued Contributor

Jayne is my favorite too.  She's just very easy going, and makes watching and listening a pleasure.  It's like shopping with your best friend!

Respected Contributor

Re: Gotta love Jayne Brown

[ Edited ]

@I am appleblossom wrote:

It has been a pleasure watching this afternoon.  I always watched her in the morning and found her presentations very enjoyable direct and to the point.  She is one of the best.  She is very calm but effective.  Great job as always Jayne.  Have her host more programs on the Q. 

@I am appleblossom I so agree with your comments on Jayne...especially after today when that spider was on set and she just kept on presenting...I laughed so hard I cried...then she calmly updates and tells the viewers the spider has safely been relocated outside!

Honored Contributor

Have she and Pat James Dementri gone pumpkin picking yet this year?

Esteemed Contributor

@I am appleblossom I agree. Love her laugh and sense of humor. I howled when that spider crept out and she went bonkers. I'm the same way. I jumped up from a luncheon table with my bff's one day when a little spider came crawling across the table. Hate those critters.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein