Respected Contributor
Not liking this at all........will sit back and see if it straightens out, if not,.........well it's been fun.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Gotta Hand It To You Q

[ Edited ]

I agree with Marp:  Subforums need to come back.  Except for the all-white background, which I also remember from earlier "upgrades" (it eventually got more colorful and easier to read), I don't mind this too much.

It does give me a pitiful 3 posts of yesteryear, one of which appears to go back to 2005. (?)

Robot wink   This is the robot-winks emoticon.  I guess I will go back to default.

Respected Contributor

Marp, maybe you've discovered this by now, but regarding your comment about the reply button being at the top... you can click on any one and you will not be quoting.  That's a separate step.  Now watch I just quoted someone ha

Respected Contributor

I've been through several "redos", and I think the worst thing about this one, would be the changes in the wording of the standards. We cannot talk current events???? no wonder it can not be called viewpoints anymore. You can't express one it seems. Here it is:

• Controversial topics will be removed – Discussions of a controversial or confrontational nature will be removed at our discretion. The following are examples of topics that generally create a negative dialogue between Community members which will result in removal of the discussion and possible banning: current events, politics, religious beliefs, and unkind comments about hosts, vendors, models, or employees.
Super Contributor

But at least we can type sucks, rim, wicked and fluff again!

I teach - what's your superpower?
Valued Contributor

I will give it a little time to get used to... I HATED when FB was changing to timeline... I went as far as to create a page to try to stop it...

NOW I LOVE IT!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

I agree that all ITT staff members are those fired from other online companies!!  My granddog could have done this transition much better!

Respected Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

Why so few posts on each page?

You'd think with the traffic this place gets they would have done better or left it alone.

It looks generic, difficult and the smiley and font stink.

Hey nunya...you may have found this already, but you can change the number of topics on each page and the number of replies in each topic on each page by editing your preferences.  HTH!

Respected Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

I just noticed that once you open a thread to reply, you can't see what forum/subtopic you are in. That doesn't seem right.

ETA: My posts are the only ones without hearts? Nobody likes anything I say? 

Hi 60sGirl!  Did you see that people have hearted your post? Smiley Happy

The hearts on your own posts will always be grey to you, because you can't "heart" your own posts.  Everyone else's hearts are red to you, to show you where to click to "heart" them.  Just FYI!

Trusted Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

I just noticed that once you open a thread to reply, you can't see what forum/subtopic you are in. That doesn't seem right.

ETA: My posts are the only ones without hearts? Nobody likes anything I say? 

Hi 60sGirl!  Did you see that people have hearted your post? Smiley Happy

The hearts on your own posts will always be grey to you, because you can't "heart" your own posts.  Everyone else's hearts are red to you, to show you where to click to "heart" them.  Just FYI!

Ha! thank you for letting me know. I actually kinda like some of these new changes so far. But then again I always like challenges to keep my mind fresh!

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.